Sending Good Vibes!

❤️💙💜💛💚

I'm glad this thread is somewhat staying alive, didn't have that many expectations of it..

And even it's just a small group it's fine..

The main reason I started this thread.. is rather simple.. and mostly even personal..

Personally I'm having rough times with a slumbering depression... Some days it's fine... Some days it's really bad...

And we'll, i thought one of the ways to deal with it is.. sharing positivity with others..

I understand that that's easier said then done, but I think a forum might make it a little more anonymous and easier to do so...

Anyway.. I want to wish everyone a good night (2am here) and some good rest..

❤️💙💜💛💚

❤️💙💜💛💚

I'm glad this thread is somewhat staying alive, didn't have that many expectations of it..

The main reason I started this thread.. is rather simple.. and mostly even personal..

Personally I'm having rough times with a slumbering depression... Some days it's fine... Some days it's really bad...

And we'll, i thought one of the ways to deal with it is.. sharing positivity with others..

I understand that that's easier said then done, but I think a forum might make it a little more anonymous and easier to do so...

❤️💙💜💛💚
Ever need to talk, let me know. I am a psychologist so I know a thing or two about mental health friend :)

cat-dog.jpg

❤️💙💜💛💚

Another day coming to a close..

I hope everyone was able to enjoy the weekends!

Finally my appointment tomorrow and getting to know my new psych..
I hope it gets to a point where I can move on..

My previous 3 psych's didn't use the right method... Ending up in things not working out for me..

But we're keeping our hopes up!

Now it's nighty night time!
Have a good night and love to you all.

istockphoto-505769981-612x612.jpg
❤️💙💜💛💚

Well, just got back from another day at work. Hope everyone had a good day. Hope your appointments go well @Dutch35. I'm gonna get cozy at home now and enjoy the warmth. Getting close to winter down here, even though I enjoy the cold a lot (people are always amazed at how I walk around in a shirt and shorts in winter).

❤️💙💜💛💚
Good morning all, 🤗

Just got back from my appointment and.. well so far so good. ☺️

Nothing really special yet.. just to get acquainted, since it was te first time meeting.

@Zooflyer is it really getting that cold there? 🤯We just got into spring and it isn't, even summer yet. 😳

Personally I do like it when it gets to hot outside..

So weird when you see how internet brings people together, yet so far away😳
(And yeah I realize, how saucy that sounded):LOL:

❤️💙💜💛💚

is it really getting that cold there? 🤯We just got into spring and it isn't, even summer yet.
Cold for Australian standards anyway. We only get snow in a couple of areas in the whole country. We're still in autumn (fall), winter starts in June, but it's getting down to 10-12°C (50-53.6°F) at night.

Cold for Australian standards anyway. We only get snow in a couple of areas in the whole country. We're still in autumn (fall), winter starts in June, but it's getting down to 10-12°C (50-53.6°F) at night.
Still sounds quite bizarre to have a difference of 2 seasons! 🤯

For now it's also around 10-15°C over here.. but slowly crawling up.
Somewhere between 20-25°C Max is good enough for me :giggle:

❤️💙💜💛💚

We just got into spring and it isn't, even summer yet. 😳

Personally I do like it when it gets to hot outside..

❤️💙💜💛💚
I like that it’s getting warmer outside but I also already miss winter? I loved a good book in the evening when it got dark outside and cozy at home. It’s too bright now! Haha

Hi all 🥰❤️

❤️💙💜💛💚

❤️💙💜💛💚
You made a good thread, here. Thank-you for it.
I'm deeply sorry about your depression. Here's hoping your new psych is a good one for you. There are a lot of truly gifted psychs out there, but like any other profession, some are better than others, some work better with other patients, etc.

"Sharing positivity with others" is a real good thing for a depression sufferer to do. It's a happy thing that has a good effect on the giver, as do efforts at making others feel good. It makes you feel good, and has a added boomerang effect when feel-good things are returned, even a "thank-you" and a smile.

Again, good luck with your psych! Please let us know how it going, because you're surrounded by friends, here, who want the best for you, me included.
(((((((((( Big hugs for you ))))))))))
Kristy

❤️💙💜💛💚
Ahh wow @Kristy .. you caught me a bit with my pants down with your kind words, so to speak😅

I'm really glad you like my initiative to share some positivity with others on this forum.

I just hope some people feel a little bit happier or more appreciated when they look over here, or are a bit bummed out.

I don't have the intention of prying in someone's personal life and no one has to expose him/her self like I've been doing so far..

I'm just trying to create a little bit of understanding for certain situations/states..

So people are free to keep it as... Basic? Ehh.. plain as they want.

I'm glas it was worth al your time to read trough it and also drol these kind words..

Lots of love and hugs to you and all the people that need it!

FullSizeRender.jpg

❤️💙💜💛💚

❤️💙💜💛💚

It's getting late again.
I should really try to work on my sleep schedule, 2am on a regular basis is just a bad habit..😩

I wish all of you a good night.:sleep:
Or day if you're from other regions.☀️

Of to bed I go 🛏️🛏️🛏️

Take care all 🤗🤗🤗

❤️💙💜💛💚

Back