Semi-successful, but advice?

Some people offered some advice on how I could try playing with my own Shep-mix for the first time. (I've got 2 German Shepherd mixes but the other one has shown no interest in such activities and their health and comfort is priority number 1.)

So, after many very awkward attempts both in and out of her heat, I've managed to play with her a bit. Despite her size, she's still a bit too small for me to get much more than my head in. I also have a rather.. awkward problem of staying very hard once we start. This combined with her tightness and dominant attitude(she won't play on her back) has made playing tricky.

She absolutely seems to love it though, pressing back against me, cuddling and playing in equal measure before and after and getting quite hyper after I play with her a bit. I feel she enjoys my hand more than me, but that's not a problem!

Still, does anyone have any tips on how it make it easier for us to go all the way? She's deep enough, but it's hard to get enough lube when she only takes it standing up and I can't *cough* stay up well enough to press deeper in to her. I can bury my pointer finger all the way in to her and fit 2 just past the second knuckle.

Last edited:
Actually, any tips on Lube? She's a very fluffy girl and it's hard to get her lubed up with both her attraction to the taste, fluffy fur, and the fact she refuses to play in any other position than doggy-style. I use water-based lube for safety!

She gets the zoomies after we play, it's adorable.

Last edited:
Back