Seeking info/experiences after Male Cat initiated relationship?

jjponyboy

Tourist
Okay, so. My male cat initiated a relationship with me. Not at all how I expected my introduction to zoo activity, I'm not really into cats sexually, and I have always thought of my boy as if he were my son honestly.

A while ago he started humping me. This caught me off guard especially because he's neutered. But over time we ruled out external factors, anxiety, lack of enrichment etc. But I still thought it was just the soft blanket I happened to have wrapped around me each time he did it. Until he would to it without the blanket. And he escalated beyond just idle humping, he began figuring out his favourite position, and he would get insistent sometimes. I know his body language and I can tell when he's excited. If he starts really getting into it and we're disturbed or interrupted, he gets frustrated, and he'll come back a little later.

He sometimes will bite me and hang on when he's especially going at it, like cats do when they mate. He can get quite rough (which is kinda hot tbh). He likes my arm, he'll get his legs either side and he'll frantically hump, and he'll sometimes bite my arm while he does it. His pupils go wide, which looks kinda silly. When he's getting close to cumming (there's no ejaculate though), he even starts to kick his back legs a bit. He's recently figured out that he can fuck the join of my fingers, almost like I'm jerking him off with my index and middle finger, and he seems to really enjoy that.

At least that's my interpretation of his behaviour. There's a language barrier obviously. Which is mainly why I'm posting this. Does my understanding of feline intimacy match what other people know or have experienced? Zoophilic relationships with cats aren't nearly as well documented as other species, most of it about pleasuring queens, let alone a *gib* (desexed male).

What's driven me to posting this is that I've noticed recently that during an especially energetic 'session', he kinda hisses(?) as he finishes. What does this mean, and is it normal? Has anybody else experienced that?

As alluded to earlier, this has been entirely instigated by him. I had never thought of him in that way, cats aren't really my species of choice, and there's the whole familial aspect (at first it felt like incest lol). He is the one to initiate encounters, and I am passive, at most positioning my hands better and seeing how he responds to different movements. I let him guide me.

Don't talk about fingering him. The last guy who did that got kicked after making a thread in the dumpster fire complaining it got deleted.

Back