Second Life game have bestiality

When I get more time and better internet I will create an account. There is much I wish to check out and things are getting so much more realistic and accurate on there since it was first created. Thanks for letting us know their is still this content on there.

Would love to see more content.

This is how second life looks like

Attachments

• IMG_20230920_144513.jpg
    IMG_20230920_144513.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20230920_143723.jpg
    IMG_20230920_143723.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 42
Sounds like ill have to check it out. Someone said there's private groups. How would I go about getting invited?

You ask for it there. Or if you want you can follow me and I will show you
Perfect. I'll see if I can get it going. I'll give you a follow, I actually don't think I fallow anyone here so you will be number 1.

This seems really interesting lol. I hope it does go mobile soon as it sounds fun! Love them images, they look great.

I might have to give this a go. What is the point of the game?
The game is most open world, though the owner of a parcel can lock it from the public.

You can do virtually anything, given time and knowledge - like making objects to use, there's even combat systems that folks have developed. There's also groups and clubs you can join, or hang out at.

Lots of groups are role playing in some form or fashion, many aren't sex based, but you can certainly find just about anything you can think of (My knowledge may be a bit outdated.)

There can be a steep learning curve for that portion of the game.

When I used to play you could find ways to get the in game currency relatively easily, but the fastest way is to convert real money And/or pay for a subscription.

Back