Scent and animal attractiveness (?)

Mosteel

Citizen of Zooville
First off, i don't know how common finding this attractive is. I guess im still kinda new to the community, despite having occasionally lurked for years.
So, i want to talk about Scent in animals.
Breath, B.O., the way dog's paws smell like fritos. (for real, check it out. It's so weird). And fox musk smells like starbucks coffee (ok don't check this one out, rabies is... not fun)

Human are fairly unique among mammals in that we try to make sex this clean event. There's passion sure, a bit of fluids, but we're almost undeniably missing something.
scent. But even then it's not missing entirely, humans still have pheromones and musk that we cannot entirely ignore.

I know what's the most popular attraction among zoos. Canine and horse dicks are just gorgeous... and they way they throb and probe and thrust, can get anyone off if they can push back their own learned social blocks.
But for me, i often find the scent of animals to be the most attractive thing about them.

A dog's rich breath and body odor is amazing. I often let any dog i pass on walks lick my face, just enough to get their scent, while pushing them away quick enough to seem normal. And the musky, scent of general canine B.O. (of which foxes are the kings of. Foxes have a rich, sweetish musk that's far beyond anything i've experienced).
Wet dog, when all the odors are magnified, give me a stiffy without fail. Id love to cuddle and warm up a shivering and soaked pup, who had to do his business in the pouring rain. I used to do as such with my childhood dog, when my parents, who were NOT fans of the smell, would allow.
My childhood girl stunk, sure, but she stunk of love and nature.

It's also part of why i love coyotes more than dogs. Scent is a huge point of attractiveness for coyotes, to the point they do things like harass skunks when it comes time to mate. And i feel like we're very much alike in that regard. They love their own stink and try to improve on it by rolling in things they find, and cuddling each other, bonding over such. And even working up the will to mate.

Herbivores are great too
The body odor of horses... Sweat, mixed with the ever present smell of sickly sweet manure, hay and barn-wood. It's all so complex and so erotic. I often take the 2 hour long bike ride to the local farms just to chill at a nearby park, close enough to get the scent of these wonderful beasts on the wind.

For goats, scent is almost the entirety of their attraction. There's a good episode of dirty jobs by mike rowe, where the aforementioned Mike has to wrangle up so intact goats, likely used for breeding. And the ever present theme is their rich stink. I've read stories of bucks who are driven mad by the scent a doe kept too close, with the poor buck spraying his pen with his semen out of pure frustration.

Deer... well deer have the flehmen response, what more do i need to say?!? Dousing yourself in deer piss is the best way to get a deer close enough to kill (as horrible as they may be).

(Must cut this off now, time is short today! I await your response, and ill clean up this post later today!)

Human are fairly unique among mammals in that we try to make sex this clean event. There's passion sure, a bit of fluids, but we're almost undeniably missing something.
scent.
Almost nothing smells nice when it comes to the human body. :D
Sweat: :sick:
Genitalia: :sick: unless clean.
Ass: :sick:
Feet: :sick: unless clean.
Mouth: :sick:
Cum: :sick:
General skin smell is tolerable but not attractive at least for me.
Hair can be ok but only the one that grows on top of the head and only clean.

Compared to my dog a month after last shower that does not even involve shower gel:
Sweat: Does not apply.
Genitalia: :love: Keeps it self reasonably clean and the natural smell is extremely arousing.
Knot: :love: Have never smelt bad ever.
Ass: :sick:
Feet: (y) Even without washing.
Mouth: (y)I keep my dog's teeth brushed but this has a potential to smell bad if not taken care of.
Cum: :love: Barely noticeable smell and even that smell nice.
Fur: (y) Several different smells on several body parts all attractive.

But for me, i often find the scent of animals to be the most attractive thing about them.
I can agree with that.
Though I am not into every animal scent. Some are more attractive than other.

I always loved the smell of dog fur or their paws. Not in an attractive sense, but in a nostaloglic sense, almost.

I understand a little of what he's talking about, my older dog has a strong but addictive smell, just being in the same room with him makes me excited with the smell, it's his scent that stays there even after bathing...I I love this smell

I absolutely love every dirty scent in a human, I prefer unwashed people to "clean" ones; Soaps and stuff don't smell nice to me and make me honestly cringe, even on myself. The smell of sweat and musk is fantastic.

When it comes to animals, nothing is better than their raw smell honestly

Scents play a huge part in attraction and arousal in my book. The scent of a mare, especially when in heat, drives me crazy with lust. That scent is so intoxicating and lovely. Truly an aphrodisiac for me. I totally understand why stallions lose their minds when a mare is in estrus. It’s the most beautifully sensual scent I have ever encountered.

the way dog's paws smell like fritos. (for real, check it out. It's so weird). And fox musk smells like starbucks coffee (ok don't check this one out, rabies is... not fun)
A dog's rich breath and body odor is amazing. I often let any dog i pass on walks lick my face, just enough to get their scent, while pushing them away quick enough to seem normal. And the musky, scent of general canine B.O. (of which foxes are the kings of. Foxes have a rich, sweetish musk that's far beyond anything i've experienced).

It's also part of why i love coyotes more than dogs. Scent is a huge point of attractiveness for coyotes, to the point they do things like harass skunks when it comes time to mate. And i feel like we're very much alike in that regard. They love their own stink and try to improve on it by rolling in things they find, and cuddling each other, bonding over such. And even working up the will to mate.

Thank you for the great description of a fox's scent. I really want one and scent is a big part of that. And the bits about dog paws and coyotes were great too. I have smelled dog paws a few times and yeah, they kind of do smell like fritos sometimes. Mostly just dirt though. And I love burying my nose anywhere on a dog, even under the tail if they are fresh out of a bath. But a stinky pair of nuts make a great face warmer. Haven't had a lot of contact with females, but I should know what an unwashed spade smells like in the near future. I really hope my girl ends up being a facesitter so she can really smear her scent on me. Same goes for any fox I get. And if not then I'm sure my critters and I can find something fun to do.

I absolutely love every dirty scent in a human, I prefer unwashed people to "clean" ones; Soaps and stuff don't smell nice to me and make me honestly cringe, even on myself. The smell of sweat and musk is fantastic.

When it comes to animals, nothing is better than their raw smell honestly
i totally agree with you ♥

The smell of a dog wet or dry is absolutely relaxing, at times arousing. One of the best smells ever. Hands down. I love it. It's bothers most people but I guess im weird, oh well :gsd_happysmile:

Last edited:
My bf…. Even when sweating… I jus luv he smelling to meee🥰

Pups… bf’s pups tooo… very muchly like…. A few pups I be with noooo soo much… but some yes.

When I was very dirty in with the boar… I getting use to the smell an found one boar to be aroma nice 🤷‍♀️… idk he fur like smelling nice to mee.

Back