scariest thing you had during sex with a dog

Whilst Staying at my aunt's house in her spare room I was letting her dog lick my pussy one morning and just as I started cumming she knocked on the door with a cup tea,
Jaysus that was a close call. Wonder what would have happened had she opened the door

My partner has walked in on me multiple times... and joined a few also lol.

A long time ago my Dad knocked on my bedroom door to see if I was ok. I was knotted. Guess you could say I was knot OK. I shouted at him and he went away without trying to open my locked door.

Once got knotted, finished, cleaned up, put my shorts back on and started walking and ran into a random hiker on a highly secluded trail. The first and only time I have ever bumped into anyone hiking it. If they were there 10 minutes earlier uh oh.

Older brother got home early one night and parked in the barn. I was in the corner behind some hay bails tied to our giant Anatolian guard dog like 30 feet from his truck. I'm fairly certain he was drunk which is why he didn't look around for Digger who usually greeted everyone with his presence.
All incredibly hot situations!!!

Taking a dog bone stab into the soft tissue of the back of my throat. I was really young and thought I’d try the laying on my back with my head over the edge of the couch while the dog fucks my mouth… big mistake. I had teeth guards from wrestling to keep from scratching his dick but I didn’t think of trying to protect myself and I didn’t know dogs have a bone in their dick. I just pulled him up on me and started jerking him. He thrust so hard into my mouth and I was so caught off guard i didn’t think to grab his dick to control the thrusting any. He started stabbing the back of my throat so fucking hard that it tore a bunch of my throat up. I managed to push him off after a bit and ran up to the bathroom and I was spitting up so much blood and crying frantically trying to think of how I’d explain to my parents why I need to go to the hospital at 3 in the morning. I checked myself in the mirror and my tonsils were swollen and bleeding and I had a bunch of torn spots in the back of my throat. It was so extremely painful. I just sprayed a bunch of that red numbing medicine in my throat and laid in bed wondering if i was gonna die.
The back of my throat hurt for weeks and I eventually had my tonsils removed because they would keep getting inflamed.

Taking a dog bone stab into the soft tissue of the back of my throat. I was really young and thought I’d try the laying on my back with my head over the edge of the couch while the dog fucks my mouth… big mistake. I had teeth guards from wrestling to keep from scratching his dick but I didn’t think of trying to protect myself and I didn’t know dogs have a bone in their dick. I just pulled him up on me and started jerking him. He thrust so hard into my mouth and I was so caught off guard i didn’t think to grab his dick to control the thrusting any. He started stabbing the back of my throat so fucking hard that it tore a bunch of my throat up. I managed to push him off after a bit and ran up to the bathroom and I was spitting up so much blood and crying frantically trying to think of how I’d explain to my parents why I need to go to the hospital at 3 in the morning. I checked myself in the mirror and my tonsils were swollen and bleeding and I had a bunch of torn spots in the back of my throat. It was so extremely painful. I just sprayed a bunch of that red numbing medicine in my throat and laid in bed wondering if i was gonna die.
The back of my throat hurt for weeks and I eventually had my tonsils removed because they would keep getting inflamed.
And how did you explain that?

This one has a story behind it, as it was my first dog encounter, I was watching my friends dog Milo, a German shepherd (my friend now knows I am zoo) one morning when I open the door to her house Milo is at the door to greet me, and his knot is out, I paid it no mind and continued with my day, I took a shower in the evening and as I stepped out I slipped and knocked the door ajar, milo heard the noise and came to investigate and saw me on the ground on my hands and knees, he took the opportunity and mounted me, I tried to crawl away but he growled and put his mouth around my neck, he didn't bite hard mind you, but I think it was more of a warning, but I had never felt more scared at the moment, but also more horny

This one has a story behind it, as it was my first dog encounter, I was watching my friends dog Milo, a German shepherd (my friend now knows I am zoo) one morning when I open the door to her house Milo is at the door to greet me, and his knot is out, I paid it no mind and continued with my day, I took a shower in the evening and as I stepped out I slipped and knocked the door ajar, milo heard the noise and came to investigate and saw me on the ground on my hands and knees, he took the opportunity and mounted me, I tried to crawl away but he growled and put his mouth around my neck, he didn't bite hard mind you, but I think it was more of a warning, but I had never felt more scared at the moment, but also more horny
Do they still hold you down with their mouth around your neck?

Well... first nothing scared me because I thought he'll just pump his pencil-thick into my butt a couple of times like he did before while I was just wanking him. Thought it'd be over in a minute or so.

To be clear, I first never thought his dick will get bigger than this thin red stick and I only let him on top of me cause I had no expectations beyond just getting poked a couple of times and I was sure that'll be my first and only time - just to write it off of my "done-list".

Then he struck me right into ground zero with an unfathomable force and I thought, well, I sort of underestimated his urge. Still it wasn't scary although his "pencil" probably scraped my intestines and it was kinda painful because later I found the creampie to be sort of pink.

But what really scared me was after I was past the awe-moment that "wow! He really grew large and his pumping is tremendously good". It was the moment when I realised what people meant by "dogs getting stuck". And we were stuck and it seemed like for an eternity.

Don't forget i war barely 14 and nothing more than a pencil had enteted my butthole before that.

So I was stuck with an Earth behind my sphincter and had no idea when or how will it get out. Could've been 15 minutes. Until, finally, he just pulled.

I was on the floor on my tummy. My butthole burning. Bareley held back the screams (I'm pretty sure I actually did scream). Some fluid running out of my hole. Thought it's blood but checked and it wasnt. Later found out that they cum a lot.

So yeah, that was scary. But i think already the next day I was back on my fours, the dog on top of me and so it went on, daily, for about 5 years.

During the tie, ring door alarm went off and doggo ( I have a bouvier) jumped off and started to go to the door. Kinda dragged me for a step until his knot came out. Hurt like hell. Damn Amazon delivery! Mood was ruined and sex was done.
you got to packges in one day - thats a good day

Back