Satisfying a Mare. Human male or a stallion?

ldb0475

Tourist
I have observed that stallions last less than a minute after penetration. I understand they have huge penis but would a mare enjoy a smaller human that lick her pussy and last longer?

I have observed that stallions last less than a minute after penetration. I understand they have huge penis but would a mare enjoy a smaller human that lick her pussy and last longer?
Mine always seemed to enjoy it when we mated. Obviously, she never actually spoke up and said "that was great", or anything, but according to everything I know about reading horse body language (after watching it for more than 40 years) she might as well have been saying "I'm a happy horse".
Others have reported similar indications from their mare partners.

Pay attention and let her tell you what she likes by her actions. If she isn't happy with things as they are, she'll let you know.

100% agree with UR20Z.

Mares are the perfect proof of that old saying "it's not the size of the wave, but the motion of the ocean" that counts...?

We men may be puny in comparison to a stallion, but what we may lack in size we more than make up in our stamina, staying power, gentleness, and our unique foreplay and courting abilities. Once you have gained a mare's trust, a man can do things to please a mare with his tongue, mouth, and hands that a stallion can't. And despite an obvious size handicap, I've rarely had a problem bringing a mare to orgasm with my penis. Indeed, I've seen videos of men way more modestly endowed than myself making full-size mares wink wildly in ecstasy.

I've actually been more successful with pleasing mares than women, perhaps that's why I keep loving them and can't get enough. Although I still long to meet the zoo woman of my dreams...

I do believe that I do make my mare cum during my love bouts with her. After starting at her head and rubbing her to her back she does life her tail for me. I do lick her pussy and suck on her clit. After a while she will life her tail higher and her body will shudder. I believe that is her cumming.

Both sex and horse society have large mental components. Anyone with horse experience knows that you project strength and authority to control a horse. Horse society works much the same. The larger horse doesn't always dominate. Will matters.

Mares have an instinct to seek a strong sire and protector for their foals. If you are taking proper care of your horses, you are their strongest protector. If you are preventing her from seeking a stallion, you are doing the first thing a stallion does. A little imprinting and a little teasing and you are positively sexy as a stallion regardless of your size.

Physically, horses are very much like humans on a larger scale. Ninety percent of the nerves are in the vulva and clitoris, easily accessible even to a human. So if you can tickle the right spots while projecting strength and desire, you can satisfy a mare. If you do it longer or more often than a stallion without the painful parts of maneuvering horse bodies together, you can easily become a preferred mate.

Both sex and horse society have large mental components. Anyone with horse experience knows that you project strength and authority to control a horse. Horse society works much the same. The larger horse doesn't always dominate. Will matters.

Mares have an instinct to seek a strong sire and protector for their foals. If you are taking proper care of your horses, you are their strongest protector. If you are preventing her from seeking a stallion, you are doing the first thing a stallion does. A little imprinting and a little teasing and you are positively sexy as a stallion regardless of your size.

Physically, horses are very much like humans on a larger scale. Ninety percent of the nerves are in the vulva and clitoris, easily accessible even to a human. So if you can tickle the right spots while projecting strength and desire, you can satisfy a mare. If you do it longer or more often than a stallion without the painful parts of maneuvering horse bodies together, you can easily become a preferred mate.
I think this needs to be put in the how-to section. One of the few guides that lay out the psychological components of the rituals... From a mares perspective.

Also note some mares (namely mine) have a very small vagina, both of my horses are smaller and tighter than some ponies, and they can contract their vagina at will, if she wants you to enjoy her she will do so. Mares can also expand their vagina to ease mating and entry of a stallion, when one does this you can stick your arm inside and wave your hand around without touching the sides ? ❤

I’ve seen a handful of stallions who’ve been able to bring a mare to climax while in the breeding shed. Had one stud who regularly lasted a good 1-2 minutes when banging on a mare he really liked. One mare in particular got plowed halfway across the shed. The stallion was obviously edging himself, and he had the mare cumming buckets 30 seconds into her ride. It’s a rare treat, but that horse cock is no joke when it lasts longer than 20 seconds. Unfortunately most stallions are selfish and only care about their own pleasure. More often than not it’s the only stallion who’s getting any kind of reward from the sexual encounter.

Luckily for us humans we don’t have to be hung like a horse in order to pleasure a horse. Like others have said, most of a mare’s erogenous zones are readily accessible to a human sized cock. If you’ve got a good attention to details, and the ability to last long enough, you can have a very satisfied mare. I’ve known quite a few humans who’ve been able to regularly provide their equine partners with multiple orgasms per session using just their cock. Once you figure out a mare’s pleasure buttons, you can have her cumming buckets in no time. That said, being able to last with a mare can be incredibly challenging for a lot of folks.

The ultimate however is a combination of the two. Let a mare in standing heat flirt with a stallion, while the human takes care of her more physical needs under tail. She’s gets all the mental stimulation from getting to flirt with the stallion, while a talented human rocks her world with those mad sexual skills. It is one hell of an awesome ride, just gotta make sure the stallion gets his happy ending when all I said and done. Even better if he gets to join in on the fun.

Last edited:
The ultimate however is a combination of the two. Let a mare in standing heat flirt with a stallion, while the human takes care of her more physical needs under tail. She’s gets all the mental stimulation from getting to flirt with the stallion, while a talented human rocks her world with those mad sexual skills. It is one hell of an awesome ride, just gotta make sure the stallion gets his happy ending when all I said and done. Even better if he gets to join in on the fun.
That would be one heck of a threesome :p; however, I think for practical reasons, it would be more of a fantasy than reality.

Even if there was some kind of physical barrier separating the stallion from the man and the mare (say a gate or a half-door), I would be concerned that the mare would get over-excited and could easily inadvertently hurt the human. I've had limited experience with stallions, but based on years of caring for horses and literally thousands of couplings with mares, I wouldn't feel comfortable putting myself in that situation. As much as I have developed a huge amount of mutual trust with my current beloved marefriend that has been earned through years of TLC, when equine hormones are flying she can easily forget how small and fragile I am and do something that could easily hurt me.

There is a definite ritual to our lovemaking sessions, and there is a lot of foreplay involved, kind of a hybrid between horse and human. That's one of the things I love most about zoophilia; it's a kind of meeting outside the bounds of species, a space somewhere in between. For instance, I'll sometimes grunt like a stallion, sometimes whisper sweet nothings to her, share breath by placing my mouth/face in front of her nostrils exhaling and inhaling, place delicate kisses on the sides of her lips (occasionally slipping my tongue into her mouth through the bars), scratch her up and down her neck/withers, scratch and kiss her base of her ears, kiss/lick/nibble up and down her mane, body, butt,etc. I could be more graphic and go on, but my point is, both me and my mare enjoy a lot of flirting and foreplay during our lovemaking sessions; however I have to bear in mind not to get too carried away in the moment and behave too "stud like"... this can cause her to get over excited and get a little jumpy. I think in these moments she forgets how little and fragile I am in relation to her. I have to slow it down, behave more like a gentle human lover, calm her down a bit before working her up again, albeit more slowly.

My girl is excitable enough as it is...don't need to add a stallion into the mix to get her any more aroused.

Never had a problem bringing my marefriends to orgasm. Ironically I can't say the same about my ex-girlfriends...:unsure::D

There is a definite ritual to our lovemaking sessions, and there is a lot of foreplay involved, kind of a hybrid between horse and human. That's one of the things I love most about zoophilia; it's a kind of meeting outside the bounds of species, a space somewhere in between. For instance, I'll sometimes grunt like a stallion, sometimes whisper sweet nothings to her, share breath by placing my mouth/face in front of her nostrils exhaling and inhaling, place delicate kisses on the sides of her lips (occasionally slipping my tongue into her mouth through the bars), scratch her up and down her neck/withers, scratch and kiss her base of her ears, kiss/lick/nibble up and down her mane, body, butt,etc. I could be more graphic and go on, but my point is, both me and my mare enjoy a lot of flirting and foreplay during our lovemaking sessions; however I have to bear in mind not to get too carried away in the moment and behave too "stud like"... this can cause her to get over excited and get a little jumpy. I think in these moments she forgets how little and fragile I am in relation to her. I have to slow it down, behave more like a gentle human lover, calm her down a bit before working her up again, albeit more slowly.

I fully agree, my current is exactly like that!
really loves courtship and when it is in heat it is also much more sensitive on the vulva, just touch it and start winking, it is more difficult to bring it to orgasm due to probable problems due to the parts, so always at least a little with the finger the moment must be started, but I must say that he knows how to handle himself, even if sometimes he has glued me to the wall ... (pain)
really likes to stay at the edge of orgasm for a long time, rather than having different ones like the one I had before.
all those with whom I have been physically (and not only with my fingers) I must say that it seems to understand perfectly when it is your time, one happened to me that exactly a moment before he squeezed very tightly (without being a wink) , a pony lowered her pelvis and pulled her tail perfectly vertically, the one I have now ... if she is not well satisfied with the preliminaries, wait for my moment and ... move! (but only in that moment!)

100% agree with UR20Z.

Mares are the perfect proof of that old saying "it's not the size of the wave, but the motion of the ocean" that counts...?

We men may be puny in comparison to a stallion, but what we may lack in size we more than make up in our stamina, staying power, gentleness, and our unique foreplay and courting abilities. Once you have gained a mare's trust, a man can do things to please a mare with his tongue, mouth, and hands that a stallion can't. And despite an obvious size handicap, I've rarely had a problem bringing a mare to orgasm with my penis. Indeed, I've seen videos of men way more modestly endowed than myself making full-size mares wink wildly in ecstasy.

I've actually been more successful with pleasing mares than women, perhaps that's why I keep loving them and can't get enough. Although I still long to meet the zoo woman of my dreams...
you are right on with that statement...whatever the size...human stallions are just what mares need and want.

Female mare is so good especially if u got a thick girth that most holes can’t take it’s juicy and a lot of cum. I recommend it!

Mine always seemed to enjoy it when we mated. Obviously, she never actually spoke up and said "that was great", or anything, but according to everything I know about reading horse body language (after watching it for more than 40 years) she might as well have been saying "I'm a happy horse".
Others have reported similar indications from their mare partners.

Pay attention and let her tell you what she likes by her actions. If she isn't happy with things as they are, she'll let you know.
i would be concerned if your horse said it was great

mostly because last i checked, horses dont speak

Human stallion can prolong the mating experience and thus the enjoyment for the mare....I think if stallion and human stallion were tied up at opposite ends of an arena, the mare who has been mounted by men would go to the human stallion....the unexperienced horsesex mare who has not been mounted by a man and many times would like go to the stallion.... the experience mare wants not only to be breed but to be loved.....no one night stands for her.... 🐎 :love: 🧑‍🌾

Back