Sarah Bruno

S

Sarah Jasmine

Hello everyone, and I pray to god you healthy atmosphere around you.
I am Sarah Jane 22f from Florida and my dog's name is Bruno (Rottweiler-Male), very soon will post his pictures also in near future.
2020 on May 12, when corona was spreading a bit and everyone are lockdown at home my dad gifted me him on my birthday, Bruno is a great companion to me since then I share everything with him. He will be 3yrs old next month.
I don't know how to share this but I have much more feelings for Bruno than any other person
Very soon in a week or so my mom and dad are going on vacation for a month and I want to mate with Bruno.

Help me is it ok with a 3yrs old or should I wait?
What precautions should I take?

once my parents come from vacation ill move to my own place where I and Bruno will start a new life with a new job.
Everything that matters is love and I don't want to hurt him and he is totally vaccinated and safe for me and as it's our first time..
Bruno sees me naked almost every day
Does it get nervous if I directly touch him or should take more care and love him more before we start?
Help me...

Hi and welcome to the forum . Hope you will find any informations you need :).
If you like to chat, send me message

Wish you a happy first mating with your loved one! Hope you'll enjoy and that will make happy both of you so you could start living with your boy as a couple!)

Hi Sarah
Good to see another sister join the site. You will find most of us happy to answer questions and share our experiences in finding the k9 life style. Just msg. 3 years is fine. I found being fully obedience trained before other training made it much easier.

Wish you a happy first mating with your loved one! Hope you'll enjoy and that will make happy both of you so you could start living with your boy as a couple!)
Thank you so much really, am very excited for our first mating.

Hi Sarah
Good to see another sister join the site. You will find most of us happy to answer questions and share our experiences in finding the k9 life style. Just msg. 3 years is fine. I found being fully obedience trained before other training made it much easier.
Thank you so much for welcoming me.

Welcome Sarah. I hope you will like this place and find the information you are searching for.
Read the tutorials to get the hang of it. A 3 years old male would not be too young.
I hope that you and Bruno have many fantastic years together.

Welcome Sarah. I hope you will like this place and find the information you are searching for.
Read the tutorials to get the hang of it. A 3 years old male would not be too young.
I hope that you and Bruno have many fantastic years together.
Thank you so much MrsShemon and yes this place is so so helpful and am learning a lot and once i get my private time am ready to mate with him every day.

I am Sarah Jane 22f from Florida and my dog's name is Bruno (Rottweiler-Male), very soon will post his pictures also in near future.
2020 on May 12, when corona was spreading a bit and everyone are lockdown at home my dad gifted me him on my birthday, Bruno is a great companion to me since then I share everything with him. He will be 3yrs old next month.
I don't know how to share this but I have much more feelings for Bruno than any other person
Very soon in a week or so my mom and dad are going on vacation for a month and I want to mate with Bruno.

once my parents come from vacation ill move to my own place where I and Bruno will start a new life with a new job.
Everything that matters is love and I don't want to hurt him and he is totally vaccinated and safe for me and as it's our first time..
Does it get nervous if I directly touch him or should take more care and love him more before we start?
Help me...
Welcome--many experienced ladies who will be happy to advise you. Take your time and be patient with Bruno

Help me...
Very welcome here 🌟🤗 And what a lovely presentation 🙂 Nice to hear about your strong feelings for Bruno 🙏🏻

Rotties have always been one of my favorites I understand how you became very attracted to him.
Hope you cherish your time together with him 🙂 and welcome

Back