Safe to express yourself?

dubious12

Tourist
I have been so terrified to have any trace of my identity attached to my sexuality. Not a single soul in my life knows about this and it’s something I’ve left hidden for so long.

I’m married, happily, but barely physically or sexually attracted to my husband. It’s easy to hide this because there’s no suspicion.

Is it really safe to post/express yourself on a forum such as this? Obviously not using any identifying factors, am I easily traceable because I’ve made a post?

Sorry I am still new and I don’t want to make the wrong posts! Thanks for listening. 🙂

As long as you don't give precise informations where you live and show your face it should be good, but using a vpn and a privatz browser is a plus

I have been so terrified to have any trace of my identity attached to my sexuality. Not a single soul in my life knows about this and it’s something I’ve left hidden for so long.

I’m married, happily, but barely physically or sexually attracted to my husband. It’s easy to hide this because there’s no suspicion.

Is it really safe to post/express yourself on a forum such as this? Obviously not using any identifying factors, am I easily traceable because I’ve made a post?

Sorry I am still new and I don’t want to make the wrong posts! Thanks for listening. 🙂
With basic common sense yes it is perfectly safe, never give out any specific information as rule, I never give any detailed info till after meeting irl a few times as well.

Back