Sad Bastard Club

Dan, Are you getting Pillar a drink or do you need me to? I think there is some house Mcfuckersons Fillygrove special blend whiskey back there still! Just dust the bottle off it will be fine.

Thanks for the offer!! , we all went on a binge and ended up riding our equines off into the sunset! Good thing they can (kinda) drive themselves!!

there should be a thread dedicated to like a bar rp or something, just like a constant one going that people can join and leave

During moments when I'm not taking Zoloft, I have to wait at least 24 hours before I drink...and even then I never drink beer. It's either wine or liquor, and it's usually by myself.

During moments when I'm not taking Zoloft, I have to wait at least 24 hours before I drink...and even then I never drink beer. It's either wine or liquor, and it's usually by myself.
To each their own. If it's alcohol, I'll drink it. Just gotta watch out for that cheap stuff like Steel Reserve, that stuff makes me puke with just 2. ?

My Pa's still around also. Your welcome to take a seat. Just ignore Horsedan over there cuddling with the pony... .... or join in I suppose....

Back