Sad Bastard Club

Nope I fucking hate everything once again my fucking room mate has no regards to my feelings towards his dad's dog. I fucking told him I don't want him around anymore and guess what he does fucking brings him over for a late night walk like the good old days. I loved that dog and out of respect for his owner I left cause they didn't want him getting too attached to him. So now I'm out in a fucking corn field because everything from the past 2 months is just rushing back to me. I should have moved to another state or fuck another country just to get away.

Why am I even still here what in the fuck am I hanging on to. I'm not happy I don't have any friends I've more or less been discredited from my family all I have is my stupid car payment and a job that pays half decently. I'd rather be in PA or fucking Alaska than stuck in this mind fuck of a town.

Why am I even still here what in the fuck am I hanging on to. I'm not happy I don't have any friends I've more or less been discredited from my family all I have is my stupid car payment and a job that pays half decently. I'd rather be in PA or fucking Alaska than stuck in this mind fuck of a town.
PM if you need anything

We will get through this peeps. Even if seems like shits about to hit the fan there's always a way. That's just another way of saying don't ever stop being there for others who need support. Weather it be someone who just joined that feels lost or hopeless or a person that's just lost everything and is fighting to rebuild their life. Cheers to life and the support giving members of the S.B.C.(Sad Bastard Club). Thank you all and have a good night.🙃🤪

Last edited:
We will get through this peeps. Even if seems like shits about to hit the fan there's always a way. That's just another way of saying don't ever stop being there for others who need support. Weather it be someone who just joined that feels lost or hopeless or a person that's just lost everything and is fighting to rebuild their life. Cheers to life and the support giving members of the S.B.C.(Sad Basturd Club). Thank you all and have a good night.🙃🤪
Good night pup!

No furry partner in my life, super confused about my relationship with another zoo that lives far away, and drunk as a skunk. Let's go

Yah I guess its better to sulk in here than out there. Anyway I'm in the process of finding a new place to live cause my current roommate and I aren't doing well. Kinda sucks cause I was getting comfortable here. What sucks is I got a dog that's neutered because he's not a zoo and I needed a companion. Thought I'd be satisfied guess I was wrong🤦. But at least I have a body to cuddle at night.

Back