S/M fetish and beastiality

TheHound77

BANNED
BANNED USER
I’d say for me, as a Dominant sexual sadist, my fetish is more focused on BDSM, humiliation and degradation, with beastiality beings. Natural extension of that, as in binding a woman to an Inova me object with her sex exposed and open, then give her some lashes with a belt before allowing a few dogs to knott her while I plunge into her throat.
To be clear, I have no such sadism fetish with animals, When I’m in my Dom role (and even IRL), I consider animals to be far superior in worth to the female sub I’m playing with and deserving of much more respect! I’m also attracted to female dogs, but in a much more romantic and sensual way, I could definitely make love to my adoring labrador bitch and we are working up to that, but I have Zero desire to degrade, humiliate or much less cause pain to animals! But a consenting and masochistic female human who craves beast cum? Now that really gets me going.

I’d say for me, as a Dominant sexual sadist, my fetish is more focused on BDSM, humiliation and degradation, with beastiality beings. Natural extension of that, as in binding a woman to an Inova me object with her sex exposed and open, then give her some lashes with a belt before allowing a few dogs to knott her while I plunge into her throat.
To be clear, I have no such sadism fetish with animals, When I’m in my Dom role (and even IRL), I consider animals to be far superior in worth to the female sub I’m playing with and deserving of much more respect! I’m also attracted to female dogs, but in a much more romantic and sensual way, I could definitely make love to my adoring labrador bitch and we are working up to that, but I have Zero desire to degrade, humiliate or much less cause pain to animals! But a consenting and masochistic female human who craves beast cum? Now that really gets me going.
As a gay man I love being tied up and helpless getting knotted in the presence mean I've given my self over to the pleasure of others I love it of I'm tied I give the owner the choice what to do .. some have been really horny others a bit weird but on the whole really enjoy it ...its all consensual and discussed 1st

Back