Roommates New Puppy is making me very jealous

DLSuicune

Lurker
So my roommate recently got a Great Dane puppy which was kind of cute when she was a baby, but now she's not even a year old yet and shes taller then both of our other two adult dogs 1m 8yrs, 1 F 6yrs. And because she's a puppy, she wants to play with the adult dogs, my dog the F 6yrs, wants nothing to do with her so that basically makes the M 8yrs the only one. The other day i saw him whipping out his cock at her like full erect and he even got on top of her and started to hump her face. to say i was turned on would be an understatement. But it got me thinking, is there anyway i could replicate that? He's a Neutered Pit, but i haven't seen so much as him slightly poking out during playtime from him before. Thoughts?

Chances are not.

However, reach under while he humps her and try a gentle squeeze behind the knot. Do not pull back the sheath. Possibly he will not like it, and will dismount and move away.

But, if he instead humps and gets a liking for it... well Maybe there is an small posibility he goes on. But even then, do not expect an eager mounting monster.

Sort of thing you try for the science, not for the sex 🤣

So my roommate recently got a Great Dane puppy which was kind of cute when she was a baby, but now she's not even a year old yet and shes taller then both of our other two adult dogs 1m 8yrs, 1 F 6yrs. And because she's a puppy, she wants to play with the adult dogs, my dog the F 6yrs, wants nothing to do with her so that basically makes the M 8yrs the only one. The other day i saw him whipping out his cock at her like full erect and he even got on top of her and started to hump her face. to say i was turned on would be an understatement. But it got me thinking, is there anyway i could replicate that? He's a Neutered Pit, but i haven't seen so much as him slightly poking out during playtime from him before. Thoughts?
Hes neutered....this is dominance, not sex. You could get lucky, or break your heart trying. Keep an eye on the pup...he could get rougher than he should.

Some dogs do it to play. Others do it to relieve stress. If they are humping while growling then it's not playing it's just controlling their movement then you can step in if it's actually bothering those two.

Back