Riskiest beast encounter?

I love doing it in places where there's a chance I could get caught. I've never been caught in public but it makes the rush that much more intense! The bushes at the park, the abandoned house in the woods, behind a dumpster, in a storage room. I really want to do it in a changing room at a Target.
I have always wonder if people on this thread is a rush to possibly get caught?

Hey all!
Just wanted to know the riskiest situations you’ve been in when engaging in beast activity! I love the risk factor, makes sessions so much more intense.
I have had a few risky situations but the most recent was this: my dogs live with my parents as my current living situation doesn’t allow me to have them, so I usually have them for sleepovers or I try to sneak a licking session in while at my parents place! I was around at my mum and dads this afternoon, while my parents were in the living room watching tv I was in the opposite living room with my legs spread under a blanket letting them have at my pussy while my parents were only metres away, had 2 orgasms during the session then just joined my parents in the other living room as if nothing had happened! Looking forward to hearing your stories ?
Hot.

I have always wonder if people on this thread is a rush to possibly get caught?
Yeah sure, theres something to it alright. Like any ol adreneline rush. I had lots of car sex with my dog as a teenager. The service roads around railroad tracks were usually pretty good spots in town, but they were far from perfect.

Over the years ive been almost caught having dog sex in my car by: - random joggers who also enjoyed the empty rail service roads, - a couple of kids on ATVs, - a few BNSF employees (they really love to FLY down those service roads in their company trucks) - homeless people. And lastly, a police trooper who was looking for a shoplifting suspect. Mind you, this is maybe a half dozen close calls among hundreds of successful sessions. Usually I can jump in the driver seat fully naked and speed off if needed.

Car sex is hot and naughty, and the act of climbing in the back seat and quickly undressing after carefully scanning the horizon for witnesses is unbelievably kinky. My boy also gets a pretty good hike before or after so he is just as excited.

I was once alone at home, and I was outside, taking care of the garden. My dog was around, and wanted to play. Soon I was jerking him, when I heard my wife's car... She's really not into this, and doesn't know I am... Fortunatelly, the dog had already hide his cock in the sheath when she saw him...

In my late teens (we start driving at 17 in Australia) I used to sleep over at a girlfriends house after date nights because the trip home was about an hour and the very relaxed parents preferred us to sex at home as long as precautions were taken (they took her to the doc and put her on the pill). Caz's bedroom was a converted basement that also had an outside door, and the family had no problems with her and I doing what all young people do when in love. So the pattern was that we'd go out for dinner/fun, get home at whenever, let ourselves in by the bedroom door and have deep delicious sex. She'd fall asleep and I'd go up the internal stairs to a spare room and kip until morning.
The family pet - Sam - was a large rangy dane-labrador cross, who had the run of the place and had inherited the best of both breeds. One night, probably about a month since Caz and I started all this, I was heading back to the spare room - smelling of sex - and Sam keenly followed me, clearly drunk with the smell of leftovers.
By this time I had been getting knotted for about a year (my first was a school teacher's boxer that I used to walk for pocket money but he got much more than a walk and I much more than pocket money and I discovered dog walking had more benefits than money and exercise). So I knew full well where this could lead!
Quickly into the spare room, door closed, clothes off, and instant tongue bath. Being a labradane, Sam was very tall and very solid. He'd already established a reputation for pillow humping and furious dick licking so I knew he would be horny. I was swept away by the tongue bath. I sat on the edge of the bed and let him go to town on my dick and I reckon he was fantasizing about Caz and expanding the relationship. He moved lower to the balls and was clearly following a scent trail, so I lay back with legs in the air and for the first time got a deep rimming from a dog. Another first that had me hooked for life. There is nothing like a deep rimming from a dog with a long forceful tongue. It also beautifully opens up the arse. I had never been rimmed before, it was a new experience but being pretty analcentric my dick sprang to life and I went from mildly aroused to super horny and desperately wanting something deep inside.
Don't know how long he was there, but I could feel that tongue taking a deep exploration and it was hard to stop the urge to grab my rock hard dick and thrash away for a quick orgasm. But I was hoping for much more than this and so eventually flipped off the bed, assumed the position and he needed no encouragement. He leapt on my back, grabbed my waist and his dick was frantically looking for somewhere to go ... you know what it's like - that sharp initial bony point going bam! bam! bam! bam! bam! seeking a hole lot of enjoyment. To all knowledge Sam - aged around four - had not yet penetrated anything but lots of pillows. So often the case for family pets. No wonder some of them get antsy. Anyway .. back to the action.
I reached back, lined him up and with a deep grunty bark, he was in and suddenly about four years of pent up sexual need found an outlet. Fast, furious and forceful. Sometimes they don't really know what to do. Sam definitely did and my whole body shuddered under the force of this 40 kilo dog's frantic first furious fuck.
He hammered and hammered and hammered away - a rough, primal pistoning as his deeply repressed but insistent instinct took over and Sam only had one thought - his dick was deep inside something warm and moist and fuck this feels good!! The knot started to grow and he gave my ring a solid pummel - more and more pleasure as the knot expanded. As the resistence grew, the harder Sam thrust. The more the knot grew the faster and harder he thrust until with a last foreful "plop" what I later discovered (yes of course there were repeats) to be a huge knot (easily the size of a large orange) was ruthlessy forced in and could not come out any more. But he kept hammering that long dick and massive knot deep inside, clearly swept away in fuckland with no regard to what was underneath him apart from the pleasure it gave him. My insides were pummeled into submission. I felt the warmth of his presence deep inside and it all becoming slippery and slurpy as he started to squirt himself into me. Then it started to push against what I now know as my "second ring". I had felt his dick expand into it, but the knot was now being pushed to its extremity. (Sam remains one of my dick size record holders). He felt it too and thrust even harder until I felt a sharp stabbing pain as the knot slipped past and was now very deeply secure. At this time I had not learnt about fisting (that followed two years later) so everything was nice and (relatively) tight.
Of course he then tried to turn, but I had learnt about this the hard way. Nothing worse than the knot being pulled out in the turn and not only the pain of a full withdrawal but also being deprived of that deep throbbing pleasure that only a fully inserted pumping dod dick can give. So I grabbed his front legs, pulled them over my shoulders and felt him throb and being the long unload. He drooled all over my back and kept gently humping as he pumped, dumped and drained himself into my joyous arse. He was deep, large, hard, meaty and throbbing and I felt him pumping and pumping and bumping my by now swollen prostate. His knot had been milking it for ages by now and there was a good sized pool on the wooden floor. I had a wondrous hands free orgasm and a series of internal orgasms that shook me hard.
Eventually his knot began to shrink and it slipped past the second ring and eventually with a little whine he slipped out, gave my arse another deep licking session and he lay down to lick clean. I stood up and had found the tissue box, wiped myself (and the floor) clean, sat on the bed, tuned out the light and my mind was revelling in the primal pummeling and already thinking about how Sam would do this again in the future ....
Then the door clicked, slowly opened and my girlfriend shyly peeked around it into the dark room. "I'm still horny ... I can't sleep ... come back downstairs - Oh! Sam's here. Is he annoying you? I wish he wouldn't keep licking his dick like that ...

In my late teens (we start driving at 17 in Australia) I used to sleep over at a girlfriends house after date nights because the trip home was about an hour and the very relaxed parents preferred us to sex at home as long as precautions were taken (they took her to the doc and put her on the pill). Caz's bedroom was a converted basement that also had an outside door, and the family had no problems with her and I doing what all young people do when in love. So the pattern was that we'd go out for dinner/fun, get home at whenever, let ourselves in by the bedroom door and have deep delicious sex. She'd fall asleep and I'd go up the internal stairs to a spare room and kip until morning.
The family pet - Sam - was a large rangy dane-labrador cross, who had the run of the place and had inherited the best of both breeds. One night, probably about a month since Caz and I started all this, I was heading back to the spare room - smelling of sex - and Sam keenly followed me, clearly drunk with the smell of leftovers.
By this time I had been getting knotted for about a year (my first was a school teacher's boxer that I used to walk for pocket money but he got much more than a walk and I much more than pocket money and I discovered dog walking had more benefits than money and exercise). So I knew full well where this could lead!
Quickly into the spare room, door closed, clothes off, and instant tongue bath. Being a labradane, Sam was very tall and very solid. He'd already established a reputation for pillow humping and furious dick licking so I knew he would be horny. I was swept away by the tongue bath. I sat on the edge of the bed and let him go to town on my dick and I reckon he was fantasizing about Caz and expanding the relationship. He moved lower to the balls and was clearly following a scent trail, so I lay back with legs in the air and for the first time got a deep rimming from a dog. Another first that had me hooked for life. There is nothing like a deep rimming from a dog with a long forceful tongue. It also beautifully opens up the arse. I had never been rimmed before, it was a new experience but being pretty analcentric my dick sprang to life and I went from mildly aroused to super horny and desperately wanting something deep inside.
Don't know how long he was there, but I could feel that tongue taking a deep exploration and it was hard to stop the urge to grab my rock hard dick and thrash away for a quick orgasm. But I was hoping for much more than this and so eventually flipped off the bed, assumed the position and he needed no encouragement. He leapt on my back, grabbed my waist and his dick was frantically looking for somewhere to go ... you know what it's like - that sharp initial bony point going bam! bam! bam! bam! bam! seeking a hole lot of enjoyment. To all knowledge Sam - aged around four - had not yet penetrated anything but lots of pillows. So often the case for family pets. No wonder some of them get antsy. Anyway .. back to the action.
I reached back, lined him up and with a deep grunty bark, he was in and suddenly about four years of pent up sexual need found an outlet. Fast, furious and forceful. Sometimes they don't really know what to do. Sam definitely did and my whole body shuddered under the force of this 40 kilo dog's frantic first furious fuck.
He hammered and hammered and hammered away - a rough, primal pistoning as his deeply repressed but insistent instinct took over and Sam only had one thought - his dick was deep inside something warm and moist and fuck this feels good!! The knot started to grow and he gave my ring a solid pummel - more and more pleasure as the knot expanded. As the resistence grew, the harder Sam thrust. The more the knot grew the faster and harder he thrust until with a last foreful "plop" what I later discovered (yes of course there were repeats) to be a huge knot (easily the size of a large orange) was ruthlessy forced in and could not come out any more. But he kept hammering that long dick and massive knot deep inside, clearly swept away in fuckland with no regard to what was underneath him apart from the pleasure it gave him. My insides were pummeled into submission. I felt the warmth of his presence deep inside and it all becoming slippery and slurpy as he started to squirt himself into me. Then it started to push against what I now know as my "second ring". I had felt his dick expand into it, but the knot was now being pushed to its extremity. (Sam remains one of my dick size record holders). He felt it too and thrust even harder until I felt a sharp stabbing pain as the knot slipped past and was now very deeply secure. At this time I had not learnt about fisting (that followed two years later) so everything was nice and (relatively) tight.
Of course he then tried to turn, but I had learnt about this the hard way. Nothing worse than the knot being pulled out in the turn and not only the pain of a full withdrawal but also being deprived of that deep throbbing pleasure that only a fully inserted pumping dod dick can give. So I grabbed his front legs, pulled them over my shoulders and felt him throb and being the long unload. He drooled all over my back and kept gently humping as he pumped, dumped and drained himself into my joyous arse. He was deep, large, hard, meaty and throbbing and I felt him pumping and pumping and bumping my by now swollen prostate. His knot had been milking it for ages by now and there was a good sized pool on the wooden floor. I had a wondrous hands free orgasm and a series of internal orgasms that shook me hard.
Eventually his knot began to shrink and it slipped past the second ring and eventually with a little whine he slipped out, gave my arse another deep licking session and he lay down to lick clean. I stood up and had found the tissue box, wiped myself (and the floor) clean, sat on the bed, tuned out the light and my mind was revelling in the primal pummeling and already thinking about how Sam would do this again in the future ....
Then the door clicked, slowly opened and my girlfriend shyly peeked around it into the dark room. "I'm still horny ... I can't sleep ... come back downstairs - Oh! Sam's here. Is he annoying you? I wish he wouldn't keep licking his dick like that ...
Is there a part 2??? Did the gf know the dog fucked you?

I was once alone at home, and I was outside, taking care of the garden. My dog was around, and wanted to play. Soon I was jerking him, when I heard my wife's car... She's really not into this, and doesn't know I am... Fortunatelly, the dog had already hide his cock in the sheath when she saw him...
Does he mount you too?

out on a trail ride with my mare and thought I was far enough off the trail, ummm no had to pull out and pull my pants up as a group of 5 rode passed

That's awesome!! There's nothing as intense as being filled with cum from a big dog cock while his knot drives you to a no hands orgasm

I realized I was Bisexual at an early age and for whatever reason loved the idea of being fucked. I can't really remember playing with my own dog because I think he was fixed. I am about 13 years old at this time...definitely Jr High. There was a very large dog in the area who kept getting lose and coming over to our house. We had a garage in the back, and I remember luring him into the garage and getting on all 4s and letting him fuck me. He busted my cherry good too. I did not know anything about knotting at the time and I remember the next day having a little blood in my underwear. After that I was all in. I had sex with several neighborhood dogs. Then I found out where the first one lived, and one night, I actually walked down to that person's house, went over to the dog house, and got fucked right by the dog house while the people were in their house. Amazing that I never got caught.

I realized I was Bisexual at an early age and for whatever reason loved the idea of being fucked. I can't really remember playing with my own dog because I think he was fixed. I am about 13 years old at this time...definitely Jr High. There was a very large dog in the area who kept getting lose and coming over to our house. We had a garage in the back, and I remember luring him into the garage and getting on all 4s and letting him fuck me. He busted my cherry good too. I did not know anything about knotting at the time and I remember the next day having a little blood in my underwear. After that I was all in. I had sex with several neighborhood dogs. Then I found out where the first one lived, and one night, I actually walked down to that person's house, went over to the dog house, and got fucked right by the dog house while the people were in their house. Amazing that I never got caught.
Don't know what it's like now in the rest of the world, but here in Australian cities dogs don't wander at night any more. I well remember finding the odd stray out for a wander and having a lovely tryst. In fact, when I first started and was taking the family dog "walkies" it was not uncommon for another dog to find us tied down together. On more than one occasion (slut that I am) after my guy finished I would offer up to the other one and so many times walked gingerly home.

Don't know what it's like now in the rest of the world, but here in Australian cities dogs don't wander at night any more. I well remember finding the odd stray out for a wander and having a lovely tryst. In fact, when I first started and was taking the family dog "walkies" it was not uncommon for another dog to find us tied down together. On more than one occasion (slut that I am) after my guy finished I would offer up to the other one and so many times walked gingerly home.
When your on your night walks. Do you have to keep an eye out for kangaroos?

Back