Rimming animals. Do you enjoy/fantasize about it?

I've had a dog rim me, but I wasn't interested in the dog that way. It felt amazing.

My favorite sexual encounter was with 2 geldings. They buttholes were surprising clean, very dusty and dry, but clean. I recommend a clean warm damp rag to clean the area if need be and plenty of water near by to drink. If the horse is clean, their skin can be quite dry depending on a variety of conditions. So stay hydrated and expect them to fart in your face. The 2 I rimmed sure did. I got lucky their gas wasn't stinky if you pulled your head away, but when they let loose at point blank range it had quite a punch. I also stuck my tongue inside when they farted because I like to live on the edge and yeah I got some shit in my mouth. It wasn't great, but when your that horny it just kind of feels like a toll to pay to have a good time. Occasionally I would stick my head out of their butt and spit out the nastiness, then get back too it. I did that for over an hour, pure heaven.

I'd love to try it, as long as I knew it was clean everywhere my mouth would touch. I'd rim a stallion ass while fondling his big balls. I'd do the same thing to a dog, but I could massage the balls better.

i have rimmed de family dog a few times when i was exploring this side of me, but she did not really seemed to like it so i stopped and never got further with her than me getting licked

id
What kind of animals have you rimmed? What preparations do you take before eating them out, if any? I find it extremely hot fantasizing about just going up to a random barn and eating out some stallions. Just had an extremely sexy wet dream of rimming my female dog, which I’ve not done yet, as I kinda prefer males.
Anyway, mostly just want to hear some sexy experiences/fantasies. First post here, so forgive me.
love to one day

When I had an intact male chow mix, I would suck him off regularly. He had an upturned tail that's common with the breed. I would run my tongue down his shaft and start sucking his balls and knot. When you are that close, you often can't help but run your nose into a winking asshole. I was enthralled by how his tailhole winked in time with his cock spurting pre-cum. I was very nervous but ran my tongue up to his ass and as soon as I got the tip of my tongue to the center and his ass "winked" and sucked my tongue in, I exploded with orgasm. After that I was hooked until I moved out. It's still a huge fantasy but only male dogs for some reason.

I have rimmed my Golden before. I didn't notice and bad smells but I did make sure to wipe him with a warm washcloth before!

Last edited:
Rimming is like any other reasonable sexual act. Something that you should be ready to do if your partner expresses interest or presents the opportunity. If anal sex is likely I think it should be expected that there would be some tongue foreplay. The same goes for cunnilingus. I wouldn't go all the way with a girl without first eating some cookie... it's only polite (besides being fun)

I have rimmed my dog for the first time a month ago (of course, making sure to do it carefully) and it was a little bit weird to lick his anus, especially because the smell was not pleasant, but it felt good

I’d be too concerned about parasites, frankly. Parasitic infections can and do occur from anal-oral sex even in human/human pairings. I can’t see that likelihood diminishing with an animal.

Back