-small and thin
-small and large

-medium and thin
-medium and large

-long and thin
-long and large

-enormous

please say your size and argue your choice

I'm going to guess that small with a stallion is still pretty big. I got a toy that is about 12 inches long and two inches wide and that is hard to fit, so I'd go with that for a stallion size in RL because that's the most my behind can take at this point.

I'm going to guess that small with a stallion is still pretty big. I got a toy that is about 12 inches long and two inches wide and that is hard to fit, so I'd go with that for a stallion size in RL because that's the most my behind can take at this point.
yes it pretty big but you are forced to take it all the way

You have more than two dimensions to a stallion cock.
  1. Overall length.
  2. Working length (the part between glans and ridge)
  3. Shaft diameter.
  4. Flare diameter.
I promise you, if you want it inside your body, flare size is the most important dimension. Working length, the part he must feel inside of you, is a close second. Shaft diameter tends to take care of itself. If it's too big, it never goes in. Overall length is just how much he wants in.

From a practical perspective, you either want the smallest you can get or you expect to spend years making yourself ready.

You have more than two dimensions to a stallion cock.
  1. Overall length.
  2. Working length (the part between glans and ridge)
  3. Shaft diameter.
  4. Flare diameter.
I promise you, if you want it inside your body, flare size is the most important dimension. Working length, the part he must feel inside of you, is a close second. Shaft diameter tends to take care of itself. If it's too big, it never goes in. Overall length is just how much he wants in.

From a practical perspective, you either want the smallest you can get or you expect to spend years making yourself ready.
So true.

Since I mostly want to worship stallion cock. . . Over actually having it inside me. I say, AS BIG AS IT GETS! Give me a 2500lb+ Percheron, Belgian, or Clydesdale, and a bucket of lube.
Enormous for me.

My big guy has about 14 inches working with a small cantaloupe sized flare. His shaft is slender at around 2 inches and he has about 10 inches in reserve. His nuts are orange sized.

He's the right size because he stretches me just right.

Back