Regret losing your virginity

Sissy_Misty

Tourist
BANNED USER
As someone who lost his virginity to a dog I don't regret it but I know if the topic comes up about how I lost my virginity I have to come up with some story or just say I'm a virginity.
I can see people who are zoo exclusive not really regretting it, but how do people who lost it with an animal but still have sex with humans feel about it

Good question! I felt the same way, so I was also deflowered by the dog, although at the time I was actually about to do it with a boy!
Well, if I'm honest, I didn't give it much more thought to the fact that I wasn't a virgin anymore (and it was a dog), when I finally (much later) had it with a boy, that happened Topic never came up, I just said I've already had sex..:whistle:

It is a meaningless concept. Just another thing you have to lie about because for some reason having sex does not count. Because I bet you saying you had sex with a dog is not the same as you had sex with a human. :D

I always heard stories about sometimes hymen breaking because of intense exercise like... riding a horse. 🤣

Virgin to female human here, and being a guy I usually had to lie on the opposite. "yes, of course I had some, but not going to brag about it. Next question?"

As someone who lost his virginity to a dog I don't regret it but I know if the topic comes up about how I lost my virginity I have to come up with some story or just say I'm a virginity.
I can see people who are zoo exclusive not really regretting it, but how do people who lost it with an animal but still have sex with humans feel about it
Edited :
As written in another thread I never lost anything. Both the cow and I felt it good, no loss but a win-win.
When I some years later had sex with a woman it was the same way.
So I had no problems with this.
If a human tells details of sex with other partners, then beware, he/she will tell about you two too.

Last edited:
It is a meaningless concept. Just another thing you have to lie about because for some reason having sex does not count. Because I bet you saying you had sex with a dog is not the same as you had sex with a human. :D
I disagree with it being a meaning concept, having sex with a dog is different then having sex with a human. As it's a different species, yes sex is sex but it's still different.
The point of this post was that someone's virginity can be a special thing and if you threw it away for a cheap thrill with a dog, but then fine a human as a soul mate, you might regret not saving your first time with them

I disagree with it being a meaning concept, having sex with a dog is different then having sex with a human. As it's a different species, yes sex is sex but it's still different.
The point of this post was that someone's virginity can be a special thing and if you threw it away for a cheap thrill with a dog, but then fine a human as a soul mate, you might regret not saving your first time with them
Except if said dog is closer to your heart than the average first time guy/gal 😉

It is what is called "beeing zoo"

‘Pes Said’ wrote ‘meaningless’ !
To me the concept ‘virginity’ has no real value. The first time can be memorable for some.
For me different. To a start and next 5-6 years I only had intercourse with the cows and sows. Not sure which one was first, probably a big heifer. It was just good, and am sure that she felt the same. So neither of us lost anything. No, because I learnt about my desires and body reaction, it grew better. In fact, many describe the first time as quit bad 😊

‘Pes Said’ wrote ‘meaningless’ !
To me the concept ‘virginity’ has no real value. The first time can be memorable for some.
For me different. To a start and next 5-6 years I only had intercourse with the cows and sows. Not sure which one was first, probably a big heifer. It was just good, and am sure that she felt the same. So neither of us lost anything. No, because I learnt about my desires and body reaction, it grew better. In fact, many describe the first time as quit bad 😊
Yeah sorry damn typos.

I always heard stories about sometimes hymen breaking because of intense exercise like... riding a horse. 🤣

Virgin to female human here, and being a guy I usually had to lie on the opposite. "yes, of course I had some, but not going to brag about it. Next question?"
That just brings up another question, what classes as "losing virginity" as I've said I lost my anal virginity to a male dog (which was my real first time), for boys is losing your virginity the first thing you stick your dick into? If so I lost mine to a plush toy

I think its the sort of thing that has as much important as you want to give it. Personally to me that importance is 0.

I lost mine to a sheep at 11. I'm now in my mid 40s having been married for over 20 years to a woman I love more today than ever. I'm happy for all the experience I had with the animals before I met my wife and I suspect so is she since it inevitably made me better at the act. Beyond just the mechanics of it though there's so much more to a relationship like the one my wife and I enjoy than simple milestones like who we fucked first. Its never matterred to us and never will. We focus on what we have now and whats to come.

That just brings up another question, what classes as "losing virginity" as I've said I lost my anal virginity to a male dog (which was my real first time), for boys is losing your virginity the first thing you stick your dick into? If so I lost mine to a plush toy
I'd say when you stick it into something sentient... One's hand, I would not count.

Nonetheless, in guys it is not a concept.

Woman had the tradition of reaching the husband with a "seal if warranty" even with a returned if seal broken, so at that time it was quite a thing as it may change the lady future.

Guys, there is no proof to kerp, and today, no one really expects a woman to "keep herself entire"

There are people who prefer human relationships and, to a lesser extent, animal relationships. For them, it is possible that the fact that their virginity was taken by the smaller group, the animal partner, will cause them slight regret later on.

Also, it can also happen when a person's hormones are overheated as a teenager, but there is no human to have sex with, so she temporarily replaces it with an animal, but later she finds a human partner and no longer has sex with animals. In addition to regret, they may even feel guilty that the value of their virginity was taken away by an animal.

There are people who prefer human relationships and, to a lesser extent, animal relationships. For them, it is possible that the fact that their virginity was taken by the smaller group, the animal partner, will cause them slight regret later on.

Also, it can also happen when a person's hormones are overheated as a teenager, but there is no human to have sex with, so she temporarily replaces it with an animal, but later she finds a human partner and no longer has sex with animals. In addition to regret, they may even feel guilty that the value of their virginity was taken away by an animal.
“the value of their virginity…” 🙄
In that way we jump back in time, where a girls virtue was valued like cash when her parents were negotiating conditions for the wedding.

I think it's conspicuous that I don't speak the language and that's how Google translates it.
A woman who regrets that an animal took her virginity probably considered her virginity important and valuable. Because if he didn't think so, he wouldn't care about whether man or animal was the first. This is not a matter of old times, but of the thinking of the given person.

This can be somewhat vague, eg. virginity from all sexual activity, from masturbation, from penetration, from orgasm via oral, from penetration, from a gender, from a species, etc.

If we are talking the traditional, wait till marriage, I could see there being value to discovering each other together the first time, but that feels more like you are chasing a fairytale ending than reality. I do wonder what going this route would have been like, but I pursued a relationship with my boxer instead. Any regrets/second guesses would probably revolve more around not having children then the act itself.

And the thing is, the person who asks you that is an idiot.
What's the difference between being a virgin or not?

I just say im a virign which is true with humans

Kinda indifferent, thanks to my bf knowing all about the nature of my previous zoophilic relationship from the beginning. So, nothing weird about it, I am not ashamed by that fact. But I can imagine that it can cause some troubles in relationship, where your partner is not understanding on this kind of orientation. On the other hand, I am not sure I would ever want a partner, to whom I cannot be fully honest in the first place..

I fully agree but I feel like as a masculine looking fit guy like me it's hard to know what normal looking girl is into k9s I fly under the radar very easily but it's also hard to find others to connect to

So, my wife and I waited for marriage... mostly. We are quite traditional and I would say the "value of virginity" is more about the lack of baggage, the lack of comparisons, and knowing that you SO doesn't have/isn't having thoughts of someone else while you are being intimate. That being said, we'd both had a first time that we were ashamed/regretful of, non-zoo, but still. When we knew we were serious about each other, we shared about our past. Because we already loved each other, it wasn't an issue. She has some weird hang-ups due to her first time that, even 15 years later, do get in the way of certain activities, but it is what it is. Now, for someone who's first time was zoo, I can see sharing being a difficult topic and think how you would approach would depend on if it is something you are still interested in or if it is strictly a part of your past. If it's a strictly in the past thing, then let it stay there. Like many have said, being a virgin isn't necessarily a selling point these days. You don't owe anyone any details about your personal life before them. No one needs to know anything that you are not comfortable sharing. If it's a current interest, then find someone that shares that interest. At that point, sharing would most likely enhance your relationship. Regardless, sharing any intimate details of your life should be something that you control and you should never feel forced or pressured to do.

I wish I had lost mine to a dog

Back