Recommendations for penetrator.

knew4me

Tourist
I'm looking for recommendations for buying a penetrator. I would like to hear what you may think is the best toy
for the money.

Last edited:
No looking for more like fleshlight. A few post down they are discussing the Cheval horse sex toy. I've looked at it.
Was looking for some other recommendations.

No looking for more like fleshlight. A few post down they are discussing the Cheval horse sex toy. I've looked at it.
Was looking for some other recommendations.
The sad thing is, there aren't many penetrable options available other than Bad Dragon and a few others.

I personally have been useing bad dragon penetrables for about 3 months and i absolutely love them. I love to edge and traditional masturbation when im edging for an hour or more is really hard on my dick and leaves me sore. These penetrables feel fantastic, dont leave my dick raw and sore, and make me cum real hard when i finally let it happen. Order as soon as possible though because they take 22 years to ship :/

While doing research on toys I ran across this link. It's looks great so far. It breaks down toys by various categories. The link I'm sharing is just one of those. Should keep you guys busy for a while, it has me :).

Fleshlight is kinda good cheap entry level alternative.
I had fleshlight Ice and in my opinion it had satisfactory quality and feel.

I’ve got a Hazel from bad dragon, it’s literally just a canine pussy inside and out. It’s fucking awesome if you like dog pussy, one of the first times I tried it was in the shower and I came so hard and unexpectedly that my legs instantly gave out and I nearly cracked my head open on the door handle. I’ve had plenty of sex and great orgasms before, but never anything like that just by myself before. It’s completely ruined doing it the old-fashioned way for me, comparatively it’s like using sand paper.

obviously it’s not as good as the real thing, but it’s way closer than you’d expect. It even has a partial vestibule shape internally which is just lovely. also since the other end is open you can pinch it off once you’re hilted in it and the vacuum literally suctions it onto your dick like an actual canine vulvas grip. took me a while to realize I could do that with it, BD really ought to mention it in the instructions, seriously.

also no matter what company makes your toys, use BDs dragon cum lube. just the perfect viscosity and after longer sessions it actually makes my skin incredibly soft. One of these days I’m gonna take a long soak in it and become the softest thing in the universe. smells nice too if you ask me.

it’s so damn accurate and well made there’s several videos floating around of fellow zoos allowing their canine counterparts knot it. it’s worth getting for this reason alone, sharing is caring!

I’ve got a Hazel from bad dragon, it’s literally just a canine pussy inside and out. It’s fucking awesome if you like dog pussy, one of the first times I tried it was in the shower and I came so hard and unexpectedly that my legs instantly gave out and I nearly cracked my head open on the door handle. I’ve had plenty of sex and great orgasms before, but never anything like that just by myself before. It’s completely ruined doing it the old-fashioned way for me, comparatively it’s like using sand paper.

obviously it’s not as good as the real thing, but it’s way closer than you’d expect. It even has a partial vestibule shape internally which is just lovely. also since the other end is open you can pinch it off once you’re hilted in it and the vacuum literally suctions it onto your dick like an actual canine vulvas grip. took me a while to realize I could do that with it, BD really ought to mention it in the instructions, seriously.

also no matter what company makes your toys, use BDs dragon cum lube. just the perfect viscosity and after longer sessions it actually makes my skin incredibly soft. One of these days I’m gonna take a long soak in it and become the softest thing in the universe. smells nice too if you ask me.

it’s so damn accurate and well made there’s several videos floating around of fellow zoos allowing their canine counterparts knot it. it’s worth getting for this reason alone, sharing is caring!

What a start that review has! :oops: Reminds me of the first time I used my mare toy.

do you think that on the market right now the thing that feel the most like a canine pussy is the hazel one from bad dragon?

do you think that on the market right now the thing that feel the most like a canine pussy is the hazel one from bad dragon?
Well it’s the only one I’ve got so I can’t say which is more realistic feeling, but I can say that Hazel has a very, very pleasing shape inside and out if you like fortune cookies. It’s also incredibly well made with high quality non-porous materials. I’ve had mine for nearly 2 years now and it hasn’t torn, deformed, or acquired any odors. I am very fastidious with it and always clean it immediately after use with their toy cleaning soap.

that’s actually another rally nice thing about it being open on both ends, makes cleaning it a breeze. I just run warm water through it both ways from the sink, add a little toy cleaner, and scrub the inside lightly then rinse. Takes maybe a minute or two. Also gives me a chance to clean myself up, the dragon cum is a great lube but damn does it get everywhere lol. very fortunately it is water-soluble and washes off easily. it also makes my skin crazy soft, at this point my junk has the texture of a baby’s cheeks.

sorry I don’t mean to sound like a bad dragon salesman but they really do make some very high quality “silicone sculptures”A77BD91A-26F7-4632-8EE4-C13F81E84049.jpeg

Well it’s the only one I’ve got so I can’t say which is more realistic feeling, but I can say that Hazel has a very, very pleasing shape inside and out if you like fortune cookies. It’s also incredibly well made with high quality non-porous materials. I’ve had mine for nearly 2 years now and it hasn’t torn, deformed, or acquired any odors. I am very fastidious with it and always clean it immediately after use with their toy cleaning soap.

that’s actually another rally nice thing about it being open on both ends, makes cleaning it a breeze. I just run warm water through it both ways from the sink, add a little toy cleaner, and scrub the inside lightly then rinse. Takes maybe a minute or two. Also gives me a chance to clean myself up, the dragon cum is a great lube but damn does it get everywhere lol. very fortunately it is water-soluble and washes off easily. it also makes my skin crazy soft, at this point my junk has the texture of a baby’s cheeks.

sorry I don’t mean to sound like a bad dragon salesman but they really do make some very high quality “silicone sculptures”View attachment 31482
You sir might not be a salesman but I just finished ordering mine after reading your post and seeing your picture it looked really crappy in their website photo. I ordered her in the signature colors hoping they have one ready to send.

You sir might not be a salesman but I just finished ordering mine after reading your post and seeing your picture it looked really crappy in their website photo. I ordered her in the signature colors hoping they have one ready to send.
Nice! Mine is a Night Sky, they just happened to have it on sale pre-made when I looked. Just try to remember to use it sitting down the first few times....imagine the scene the paramedics would find hahaha

for whatever reason the cock sleeves hardly ever show up on sale so when they finally did for once I jumped on it. plus it really is one of the better colors.

sorry I don’t mean to sound like a bad dragon salesman but they really do make some very high quality “silicone sculptures”View attachment 31482
You don’t have to warm it up or fill it with warm water or anything? I know I saw some toys you fill with warm water to make them feel more realistic

You don’t have to warm it up or fill it with warm water or anything? I know I saw some toys you fill with warm water to make them feel more realistic
No it’s pretty simple, just a hollow cylinder basically. The magic of the dragon cum is that it seems to warm up very quickly and stay warm, plus the toy itself is fairly dense silicone which works as a great insulator so it keeps your body heat in fairly well.
0BA83DF3-2F0D-44FA-B057-448A2C69065F.jpeg

If you really wanted to get it up to the proper body temp of a bitch it’d probably be best to stick it in a bowl of water that’s like 110F or so until it absorbs a decent amount of heat. Haven’t tried it myself so who knows how long it would stay warm. It’s only got 1/4 the specific heat of water so it will have proportionately less energy to transfer to you and keep you warm. You’d probably get better results by warming the dragon cum, be careful though since you could easily burn your twig and berries, maybe boil it in water like you’d do with a baby’s bottle.
Definitely an interesting idea, next time I have the whole house to myself I’ll give it a shot and let you know how it goes. For science of course.

No it’s pretty simple, just a hollow cylinder basically. The magic of the dragon cum is that it seems to warm up very quickly and stay warm, plus the toy itself is fairly dense silicone which works as a great insulator so it keeps your body heat in fairly well.
View attachment 31671

If you really wanted to get it up to the proper body temp of a bitch it’d probably be best to stick it in a bowl of water that’s like 110F or so until it absorbs a decent amount of heat. Haven’t tried it myself so who knows how long it would stay warm. It’s only got 1/4 the specific heat of water so it will have proportionately less energy to transfer to you and keep you warm. You’d probably get better results by warming the dragon cum, be careful though since you could easily burn your twig and berries, maybe boil it in water like you’d do with a baby’s bottle.
Definitely an interesting idea, next time I have the whole house to myself I’ll give it a shot and let you know how it goes. For science of course.
Oh course, for science...right.

Back