Reality

Zoolover789

Tourist
The sad reality of where I am in the world is that I don't have people to talk to about what I really like, sexaully and my kinks.
Obviously you don't talk about your lifestyle in the pub or at a BBQ. I wish we could, but it's not a perfect world we live in.

How do you guys and girls share your kinks? Can you share your kinks where you are?

Sorry if I don't make sense ??‍♂️??‍♂️

The sad reality of where I am in the world is that I don't have people to talk to about what I really like, sexaully and my kinks.
Obviously you don't talk about your lifestyle in the pub or at a BBQ. I wish we could, but it's not a perfect world we live in.

How do you guys and girls share your kinks? Can you share your kinks where you are?

I just get drunk and confess to whomever's listening, as it seems these days.
One of my kinks is "Macrophilia" whereas I'm shrunken down down and forced to be a slave to a dog. Wash and feed me once a day, I'll be happy. Just let me get back to work :love:

I just get drunk and confess to whomever's listening, as it seems these days.
One of my kinks is "Macrophilia" whereas I'm shrunken down down and forced to be a slave to a dog. Wash and feed me once a day, I'll be happy. Just let me get back to work :love:
Not the wisest thing to do if the op lives where zoo is illegal. Also people tend to spread rumours and gang up on the different ones.

What is said on zoo sites stays on zoo sites. This ought to be the policy you have unless you are with others who are into it/do it themselves. Anything otherwise is going to involve risks. It's up to you if you want to take those risks.

What is said on zoo sites stays on zoo sites. This ought to be the policy you have unless you are with others who are into it/do it themselves. Anything otherwise is going to involve risks. It's up to you if you want to take those risks.
I agree with you 100% on that.

I agree with you 100% on that.
You know, that hot me wondering, I wonder if ZETA would ever decide to open up a zoo pub in Germany? Ah, it sounds like a good idea, but I'm just worried the overzealous people would ruin it if it ever did...

Edit: Well, I guess you could always grab a beer and chat on here. ?

You know, that hot me wondering, I wonder if ZETA would ever decide to open up a zoo pub in Germany? Ah, it sounds like a good idea, but I'm just worried the overzealous people would ruin it if it ever did...

Edit: Well, I guess you could always grab a beer and chat on here. ?
I would live a place like that, but yes overzealous people will ruin it.

???

Life is much easier if you have established few good zoo friends - They are hard to find as zoo people tend to hide themselves and their true personalities over the Internet. Some (most) people seeking contacts make the assumption all contact requests are sexually related in some way like this was a sex forum.

I got in the habit of tending toward online hangouts back when being an out gay man was still dangerous where I lived. I am pretty cavalier about being gay, these days, but I still tell a lot more online than in person.

I would not say that it is less valid at all. In fact, the changing attitudes about gay rights were probably influenced by the fact that LGBT flooded online hangouts due to not having other venues where being open was safe, so anyone that had ever gone online once or twice had probably met someone who was LGBT and heard their story. It genuinely changed society that we could socialize as people who were openly LGBT.

One of the things that made it so effective was that the haters never quite understood that the people we talked to online were real flesh-and-blood people. They just saw typeface and cute pictures and said, "none of that's real!" They were so surface that they never understood what was really going on. They thought it was a stupid fantasy game. The haters became victims of their own narcissism.

I don't share my kinks with anyone I know IRL - I tend to be fairly private. Mostly because I'm just not too interested in anything that doesn't have to do with canines, and that's off the table for discussing with most people. Some IRL zoo friends would be nice to have one day, but you gotta build up some trust first!

Back