Rabies

Rabies is transmitted in the saliva of infected animals after the disease has replicated throughout their neural system. In other words, the dog will bite you and refuse sex if it's infectious. Rabies in dogs is nearly unheard of in first world countries and some are officially rabies free so where you are makes a difference.

Other species are not so simple. Bovines can carry rabies with almost no symptoms and still transmit it.

Rabies is transmitted in the saliva of infected animals after the disease has replicated throughout their neural system. In other words, the dog will bite you and refuse sex if it's infectious. Rabies in dogs is nearly unheard of in first world countries and some are officially rabies free so where you are makes a difference.

Other species are not so simple. Bovines can carry rabies with almost no symptoms and still transmit it.

I totally agree with you. I live in a third world country where risks are high. I am an open minded person and I agree the facts and reality it doesn't matter if it's about my character. Afterall I got vaccinated I didn't want to take any risk. I will tell you why I gone stupid.

So in my country i have been neglected and treated badly for being who I am, what i wear, what are my choices. I have been treated badly by my families from childhood and I was beaten everyday. Sometimes there were rotten skin marks or nail scratch marks on my legs or face and neck. Maybe that created an impact on my brain for which i might had been acting weird and I used to be harassed and beaten in school by teachers and schoolmates. For which I used to feel I am not worth enough to talk with females so I kept distance and slowly it was extremely hard for me to talk two words to any females. It wasn't that I never tried to talk or came near to them, when i did they used to neglect me or treat me differently. I could sense that won't accept me. When I grew older the harassment continues and the treatment like a shit. Maybe there is something wrong with me for which this constantly continues. What one thing I had noticed people used to hate my choices a lot and treated me badly when they came to know about that. I forgot to mention my family always kept as poor, i was give torn clothes to wear, had only 1-3 good clothes to wear, gave barely any money to me,i was given only rice dal potato for food whereas they had everything, sometimes i was abused for being hungry and asking for food. My mother was to tell lies about me to teachers and everyone to make a scene i am a maiac. Like during the parents meeting she used to say "I try everything for him he never studies,he wakes up late, never follows our instructions to study,never listen to our words" whereas in reality it was just the opposite. I used to ask them all those and they used to beat me for that.

Now coming back to the point of my choices. I love the culture of modern countries and try to dress like them. Like I saw one documentary about Germany in nat geo how fashionable that country is. They travel anywhere with bicycles even wearing suit. That catched my attention I used to take my bicycle anywhere even to official work to meet some friends and I loved it, I saw how fast,easy, cheap this mode of transportation is. But in the real world I was slowly being considered as a beggar. I even heard my friend's father said to his wife " he is a son of a beggar". I never dress like Indians too. During the 00's I became fond of the hip hop so I used to wear big shirts like them and guess what i am a weirdo who has no sense. Now I am more into male female mixture clothing style. As I see it suits me well and I am not showcasing any slutty stuffs. But in reality i am being considered as a pervert,gay, sexual predator, disgusting person. In my 29 years I never had a real friend, all were just in the name nor a girlfriend as I told you why because i got considered into something Which i am not. Even I heard some directly from females. So obviously I never had sex.But on 2017 a guy from Europe contacted me saying he loves my dressing style and now I only consider him as my family, he mostly know each and every steps of mine. I am a human too there will be a sexual hunger. And when I see a female intentionally showing there private parts by tight fitted clothes whereas when I dress normal I am being said slut,gay,pervert my anger against the human females slowly increases. And now it must be too much as it has been a lot of years. It is not only about the clothing there are lots of things that I see females say bad things about males whereas they can do those openly in public as they feel so. My sister hated me from the very beginning she always wanted to throw me out of the house from childhood. And it went at such a extend now that I somehow managed to gather some money and i really had to leave house. I have been living in a hostel now for 3 months with the help from the European guy. So naturally I became more attracted to animals. As I saw I can Trust an animal but I can never trust a human even if that person is from family. And if the animal kill or eat you, it is there natural wild habitat. But not for humans. I saw the dog was willing and my urge was high because of all these and I forgot about the risks. I will write a post what actually happened later. (Nothing was forceful with the dog infact the dog was forceful)

Attachments

• IMG_20200323_141012.jpg
    IMG_20200323_141012.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20200323_140949.jpg
    IMG_20200323_140949.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20200323_151054.jpg
    IMG_20200323_151054.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Did the dog show any signs of rabies?
Anyway, thanks to the vaccination you should be safe, right?

I'm sorry you had those negative experiences with people in the past. May your future be brighter! :)

I totally agree with you. I live in a third world country where risks are high. I am an open minded person and I agree the facts and reality it doesn't matter if it's about my character. Afterall I got vaccinated I didn't want to take any risk. I will tell you why I gone stupid.

So in my country i have been neglected and treated badly for being who I am, what i wear, what are my choices. I have been treated badly by my families from childhood and I was beaten everyday. Sometimes there were rotten skin marks or nail scratch marks on my legs or face and neck. Maybe that created an impact on my brain for which i might had been acting weird and I used to be harassed and beaten in school by teachers and schoolmates. For which I used to feel I am not worth enough to talk with females so I kept distance and slowly it was extremely hard for me to talk two words to any females. It wasn't that I never tried to talk or came near to them, when i did they used to neglect me or treat me differently. I could sense that won't accept me. When I grew older the harassment continues and the treatment like a shit. Maybe there is something wrong with me for which this constantly continues. What one thing I had noticed people used to hate my choices a lot and treated me badly when they came to know about that. I forgot to mention my family always kept as poor, i was give torn clothes to wear, had only 1-3 good clothes to wear, gave barely any money to me,i was given only rice dal potato for food whereas they had everything, sometimes i was abused for being hungry and asking for food. My mother was to tell lies about me to teachers and everyone to make a scene i am a maiac. Like during the parents meeting she used to say "I try everything for him he never studies,he wakes up late, never follows our instructions to study,never listen to our words" whereas in reality it was just the opposite. I used to ask them all those and they used to beat me for that.

Now coming back to the point of my choices. I love the culture of modern countries and try to dress like them. Like I saw one documentary about Germany in nat geo how fashionable that country is. They travel anywhere with bicycles even wearing suit. That catched my attention I used to take my bicycle anywhere even to official work to meet some friends and I loved it, I saw how fast,easy, cheap this mode of transportation is. But in the real world I was slowly being considered as a beggar. I even heard my friend's father said to his wife " he is a son of a beggar". I never dress like Indians too. During the 00's I became fond of the hip hop so I used to wear big shirts like them and guess what i am a weirdo who has no sense. Now I am more into male female mixture clothing style. As I see it suits me well and I am not showcasing any slutty stuffs. But in reality i am being considered as a pervert,gay, sexual predator, disgusting person. In my 29 years I never had a real friend, all were just in the name nor a girlfriend as I told you why because i got considered into something Which i am not. Even I heard some directly from females. So obviously I never had sex.But on 2017 a guy from Europe contacted me saying he loves my dressing style and now I only consider him as my family, he mostly know each and every steps of mine. I am a human too there will be a sexual hunger. And when I see a female intentionally showing there private parts by tight fitted clothes whereas when I dress normal I am being said slut,gay,pervert my anger against the human females slowly increases. And now it must be too much as it has been a lot of years. It is not only about the clothing there are lots of things that I see females say bad things about males whereas they can do those openly in public as they feel so. My sister hated me from the very beginning she always wanted to throw me out of the house from childhood. And it went at such a extend now that I somehow managed to gather some money and i really had to leave house. I have been living in a hostel now for 3 months with the help from the European guy. So naturally I became more attracted to animals. As I saw I can Trust an animal but I can never trust a human even if that person is from family. And if the animal kill or eat you, it is there natural wild habitat. But not for humans. I saw the dog was willing and my urge was high because of all these and I forgot about the risks. I will write a post what actually happened later. (Nothing was forceful with the dog infact the dog was forceful)
I'm so sorry to hear that. I would have said to go get some counseling in the beginning of your story but if you were poor, neglected and abused those types of situations are usually circular, never ending and dead-end. I can only hope and wish for you that you can get into a much better situation than you are in now.

This is the dog.

Out of 5 vaccines I took 1, the remainings are yet to take. Will It be a problem if i do it again now?

He constantly licks and jumps on me.

Attachments

• IMG20200322201149.jpg
    IMG20200322201149.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 42
:It may be possible to transmit the virus from a symptomatic rabies patient through mouth-to-mouth contact or kissing. The virus has been reported to be present in sperm or vaginal secretions, so transmission through sexual intercourse with an infected person may be possible"

This is the dog.

Out of 5 vaccines I took 1, the remainings are yet to take. Will It be a problem if i do it again now?

He constantly licks and jumps on me.
Do you know for a fact he is rabid? If he's friendly with you I'd have the tendency to think he isn't. Most rabid dogs would only have the interest of ripping your face off.

Do you know for a fact he is rabid? If he's friendly with you I'd have the tendency to think he isn't. Most rabid dogs would only have the interest of ripping your face off.
He is always jumping, waving tail. Extremely friendly to anyone

Mostly posting to say I'm sorry about your experiences :( Not all us women are evil bitches like that I promise and I wish you a brighter and happier future!

I wish you good luck, being intimate with a dog is an amazing experience. However health comes first. I don't think from what you said and posted and what I can see that he's rabid but you have to always remember that rabies carriers can be asymptomatic as well

Ultimately it's a risk and it's your choice whether to take it or not.

I highly doubt he's rabid if he's doing that; rabid dogs tend to be aggressive and violent.
There's on here like that, Luckily it was not that one who fucked me. And also I think the dog fucks someone as the dog taught me what to do, i was doing wrong at lot of places

Mostly posting to say I'm sorry about your experiences :( Not all us women are evil bitches like that I promise and I wish you a brighter and happier future!

I wish you good luck, being intimate with a dog is an amazing experience. However health comes first. I don't think from what you said and posted and what I can see that he's rabid but you have to always remember that rabies carriers can be asymptomatic as well

Ultimately it's a risk and it's your choice whether to take it or not.
Thank you for your reply and information.

Yes, the odds are significant. The pathogen in the later stages is secreted by the mucous membranes, and excreted with sperm.
I do not know the truth, what an idiot you need to be in order to have sex with a dog that is actively secreting a pathogen. But in any case, there are chances. And with the development of the disease in the dog, your chances of becoming infected grow exponentially.

Well, the thread is little old, how everything ended?

If you have access to the dog you can monitor him periodically with a vet to avoid getting the vaccine, which has awful side effects, and doesn't produce immunity for life, that's why we don't get it unless we need it, and instead we vaccine animals as prevention.

Still, better safe than sorry considering that rabbies has a letality rate of 100%

There's on here like that, Luckily it was not that one who fucked me. And also I think the dog fucks someone as the dog taught me what to do, i was doing wrong at lot of places
bhai kya bol raha hai...thoda clearly samjhaa.... hua kya exactly?

Back