Question to parents

I have always wondered if I had acquired my zoo enjoyment along with other kinks from my parents. I would support it myself but too afraid to bring up any of the thoughts to my parents.

i'm both curious and disgusted in advance about the replies this can potentially generate... considering majority of users here seem to be into incest

as for me, i'm zoo-exclusive so i don't really give any thought to theoretical offspring as there's fairly high chance of me never having any.

Do you ever wonder if being zoo can be passed on to your kids?
I've often wondered that myself. I know I have crazy running through my family's blood, especially on my father's side, but a little on my mother's side as well. I sometimes wonder if some of this crazy blood can be attributed towards my zoophilia? Although, being a loving zoo such as myself is of course harmless, it's still a bit atypical when looking at things from a societal standpoint. As far as I know I'm the only zoophile in my immediate family. Although, my Grandfather on my father's side grew up as a farm boy. Who's to say that in is younger years he didn't spend his cold and lonely nights shagging sheep?

I've also seen a handful of parents on ZooVille that claim that their kids also turned out to be zoos. Not just one member, but multiple members on here. Hopefully, they'll find their way towards this thread and shed some light about just how common this sort of thing might be.

How would you react if your kids turn out to be zoo too?
I wouldn't necessarily be overjoyed, but a definitely wouldn't be disheartened either. It would be what it would be. I'd have to cross that bridge if I ever get there, because as of now I'm pretty much monogamous with my Newfoundland girl for the most part. As much as I love being a zoo myself, in my opinion it's a wonderful partnership to be in, society will never see us as normal. The only thing I believe we could ever hope for is tolerance. But as it stands now, it a bit of a burden to have.

If I did find out that my, say for example, teenage son was a zoo and also boinking my animal partner behind my back I'd feel disgusted. Mainly for the fact that I would be sharing a doggy girl with my own flesh and blood. In that case, and of course if he turned out to be a benevolent zoo such as myself, I'd honestly probably get a separate dog for him, I wouldn't have much choice. Same if I had a daughter as well. But that would only be if I'm absolutely confident that they can follow the ZETA principles, and legitimately care about and love animals.

I'd of course instill the facts about the matter. That safety is an absolute priority. That they shouldn't go around town and mouth off about about making love to animals. That this would be a family secret they cannot share with anybody by name.

Sexual orientation at least homosexuality and I believe even zoosexuality might be caused by a specific incorrect wiring of the brain. But of course when you are not attracted to the opposite gender of your own species, you will not have kids unless you make it a hard conscious effort. So zoophilia as sexual orientation might be passed onto kids, but it is very unlikely. Of course if you just like having sex with animals but otherwise you are a human oriented heterosexual, then zoo can not be genetically passed anywhere and it can only become a learned behavior.

While personally, my parents do give off a fair few zoo vibes, (my dad wanting only female dogs, my mum wanting only male dogs for example) I do believe that I only became a zoo by myself, with little-no influence from my parents.

I don't think it is genetic, so in that respect it is academic, however, because of the nature of families and the close proximity of the individuals it is more than likely that children will stumble across their siblings' and parents' "little habits", don't you think?

My parents can not be zoos, I would have been found out. I wanted to shut up since this post is specifically asking parents but there are a lot of similar answers.
considering majority of users here seem to be into incest
That's odd, I would like to check but the pooling got shut down, no one can vote anymore and only the people who did can see the results.

Out of curiosity, @lookinginiowa , do you and your dad share similar views on spirituality (not religion)?
In my personal studies, there is a very low case for zoo to be passed on genetically. However, I have found a modicum of support for a spiritual angle :unsure:

I don't think it is genetic, so in that respect it is academic, however, because of the nature of families and the close proximity of the individuals it is more than likely that children will stumble across their siblings' and parents' "little habits", don't you think?
Only if the parents let thst happen

Sexual orientation at least homosexuality and I believe even zoosexuality might be caused by a specific incorrect wiring of the brain.
Exactly....homosexuality is found in all mammal species on earth (somewhere between 1 and 3 percent of the population) and it is a evolutionary dead end. The brain is a complex organ and if something is off, it can produce different outcomes.

Sexual orientation at least homosexuality and I believe even zoosexuality might be caused by a specific incorrect wiring of the brain.
Define correct wiring of the brain?
See, there is no "correct wiring", just cultural conformity. Even one of my Psych professors said that.

See, there is no "correct wiring", just cultural conformity. Even one of my Psych professors said that.
Well when it involves a evolutionary dead end (which homosexuality is) I would suggest the brains wiring is off....tell your psych professor that...

Well when it involves a evolutionary dead end (which homosexuality is) I would suggest the brains wiring is off....tell your psych professor that...
Out of context response.
I was speaking of orientations here, not discussing evolutionary disciplines.

i have nothing to back that up, but i think both homo and zoosexuality are sort of nature's population control. at least it seems number of both are getting higher. or maybe it's just the internet doing its thing and letting "us" connect more.

I hope they wont be into it as it makes life easier for them. If they are into it I hope I wont find out, meaning they are already good at hiding tracks etc. If they are into it and I find out I wil council them on how to keep it hidden and secret, and probably inform them to dog is already taken and things would be really awkward if they did stuff with him too. That is like my third Worst nightmare.

Evolution is not a discipline...what are they teaching now days?
"Units and modules"
TBH, I was in a prepaid course for marketing professionals on how to manipulate people into buying shit. The custom course was by a PhD SocSci and SocSci is an interest of mine. I learned FAR MORE from that old prof. over coffee in the cafetria on breaks than in the 6 week course on "Being a Better Corporate Agent" :cool:
We covered sexuality and orientation and incest was the topic between us when the course ended and he had to go back to his day schedule at SFU. We hadn't touched on zoo, but we did discuss "Crevolution" - intelligent kickstart to an evolutionary finish.

Correct wiring does not end up in an extinct species. :D I define correct wiring from evolutionary point of view. Which means being interested in members of the same species and opposite sex. This way you ensure continuation of your genes.

Back