Question for the women

D

Doglover4055

For the women that are bred regularly by a dog and her bf or husband. After the dog sees you as a sex partner, has he ever tried to stop your man from having sex with you?

Considering the amount of spam female users get here, you can expect a limited amount of responses here. :D

Considering the amount of spam female users get here, you can expect a limited amount of responses here. :D
I'm not spam and I'm not looking for a woman.
I see you replying alot here to different post's. From what I see you have a negative outlook on things here. Didn't an adult tell you in the past that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

I'm not spam and I'm not looking for a woman.
I see you replying alot here to different post's. From what I see you have a negative outlook on things here. Didn't an adult tell you in the past that if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.
You may be not, but others are, so anyone who reads this thread and is looking for women, will take advantage of the replies. :D You are on a public forum, again.
And since you are on a public forum, you have no control over who or what responds to your threads. Learn to live with that.

My outlook is based on several years of experience and poll based research.

Yes it's a public forum, but it doesn't give you the right to spread your negativity to everyone.
Maybe if you were nicer here, people wouldn't react to your negativity. Try to be more positive and uplifting. Maybe even try to help someone that may need help or advice, instead of verbal abuse.

but it doesn't give you the right to spread your negativity to everyone.
Yes it does. :D
And on top of that my answer is just a fact (a friendly reminder that could actually help you prepare for the future results) or just a piece of information, it is not hostile and and not abusive. You are acting hostile towards me here.

Here is the reality my answer is based on (a small random sample, search results for "question women"):

Last edited:
Back