Question for the ladies....

Never have an anal with my dogs.
Chamo, who iniciated me, I remember that we knew very well each other from the beggining, as time passes, he used to find me easier so we learned to align together, every time i feel his tip, I used move automatically to align, until he finally found my entrance.
I iniciated Roco and Rock, so at the beggining i guided them with my hand, but after a while, they were able to find my entrance by themselves with my help aligning with them.
Of course many times they miss my entrance, I like to feeling of their member rubbing my ass and I stay in position while it lasts, but the alignment is not correct for penetration, and I do not try to make it possible eather

You know, whe you first posted those two words, my imagination took it to mean "wear a butt plug so your hole will stretch and make it easier for him to get in that way".
Guess I got a case of wishful thinking 😄
Lol no. wear a plug to prevent some serious pain and potential injuries. Safe sane sex. This is not a how big can i get stretched fantasy or wow i want to be wrecked fetish - for me it's a lifestyle of basic animalistic pleasure.

I'm not going to tell you. I don't understand (perhaps I'm a bit naive) why some guys need this information. We all know what we're doing, I think.
They asked this in the wrong section, but.... some of us guys have had a life's dream of living with a woman that is also into zoo sex. Further, some of us have even wished we had a vagina ourselves, but we also don't feel trans. So, the only way we can get more insight to the way that zoo sex actually happens, even the imperfect parts, is to read the comments of people that actually really do have a vagina themselves.

Never really had accidental anal. I'm often wearing a plug so it's not an issue. Even when they do miss and hit the wrong hole, they're not getting in unless I let it happen. But if they insist that's the one they want, then I do let it happen.
Women wearing plugs 🥰

if its a 1st time wid a new dog, its gonna miss a few times may be hit wrong holes, but if u and dog have done it many times like u r a couple, it wont even miss once wen its too close to vagina.....

Back