Question for the ladies: missionary or cowgirl for first time intercourse with a lovely male Labrador Retriever?

Katiek

Lurker
Pretty much as the title says. I’m almost ready to have intercourse with my doggo, after several months of petting and oral. I’ve decided I want our first time to be face to face, so that he can kiss me and also so I can control penetration. After some (admittedly haphazard) research, it seems the two options are missionary and cowgirl. Does anyone with experience have any advice? I’d love to hear your thoughts.

did we just get very first "for the ladies" question that isn't either creepy or "give me wank material" in disguise?!

missionary would be your best bet, not many boys like to be on their backs. some straight up hate it, some dislike having their junk messed with while in that position. i don't know your boy, maybe you already tried how he feels about being on his back (which would also explain why you seem to think cowgirl can be a good idea for first time). missionary would also be the more natural position for him, similar to doggy style in ways that matter.

I would say missionary. Personally I've never been able to have him knot in me while missionary. I've never done cowgirl, so I have no opinion on that! Good luck and enjoy!

Thank you! I think missionary sounds best for a first time too.

Yeah, missionary gives you a lot more control, or at least more abort options. Doggy style seems to be the more satisfying position if you're into the raw, getting taken sort of thing. Missionary is more relaxed and intimate - either way you're in for a bit of a pounding once he gets in.

Doggy, you're basically at his mercy if you're on the petite side, which it sounds like you are, so once he's on your back and gets in, the knot is largely up to him, and chance.

If you want the knot in missionary, and you can get a support to put you at the right height (think ottoman, not pillows, since they're compliant and you can get knocked around quite a bit) and that frees up your legs to be able to raise your knees and spread your legs apart a bit more than you normally would if supporting your weight. You can also, depending on his temperament, put your ankle behind his leg to help pull him into you if you do want the knot to go in, or slip your hand down to feel for the knot to keep it out, or also pull it in towards you, etc.

I might suggest putting a small pillow under the small of your back to adjust angle, and make it easier to arch your back a bit, which also induces the pelvic muscles to kind of open up, rather than bunch up your various tissues and get things in the way of deep penetration.

But overall, just take your time and don't get frustrated when it doesn't work, it's going to be a bunch of figuring things out for both of you. And let us know how it goes! We're rooting for you!

did we just get very first "for the ladies" question that isn't either creepy or "give me wank material" in disguise?!

missionary would be your best bet, not many boys like to be on their backs. some straight up hate it, some dislike having their junk messed with while in that position. i don't know your boy, maybe you already tried how he feels about being on his back (which would also explain why you seem to think cowgirl can be a good idea for first time). missionary would also be the more natural position for him, similar to doggy style in ways that matter.
Our preferred position is missionary especially if your a beginner as it gives you more control
cow girl sometimes gets frowned on here and gets called dilldogging but me and my boy do it but be careful a dogs penis is quite delicate

Our preferred position is missionary especially if your a beginner as it gives you more control
cow girl sometimes gets frowned on here and gets called dilldogging but me and my boy do it but be careful a dogs penis is quite delicate
Penis, and spine. But if he's cool being on his back, maybe at a bit of an angle (if he were a ship he'd be listing to one side a bit) then you're golden. Like a retreiver. badum-tiss. (and a relatively compliant/soft surface like a dog bed or really soft carpet)

Missionary is definitely better for the dog compared to cowgirl, but from my experience the dog didn't really like that either. He had more trouble getting in comfortable possition. I'd still be inclined towards the natural doggy possition, you can still control him somewhat with your hands and body.

Goodluck which ever way you go, although like others have said I think you will enjoy missionary more. Check out Vixens movie called "all in me"
Please keep us updated with your progress 😜😊

+1 for missionary from me. that's what me and my boy have been doing since we started. Doggie style depends greatly on size ratio and how well you can line up with his height. In my situation, he's too tall if Im on my knees, where as in the missionary position while lying on something I can make sure my pussy is at the perfect height for him to be able to penetrate me on the first few thrusts.

Yeah I may be a bit late to this party but I'd vote missionary as well. From what I've learned from others with experience it's the best way to take that plunge while still having the most control of the situation. Having sex with a human is something your dog has never done before so be patient with him. Once you've gotten comfortable and confident in that position you can experiment with others that give your dog more control, but take your time, don't expect immediate results and stay safe!

Yeah I may be a bit late to this party but I'd vote missionary as well. From what I've learned from others with experience it's the best way to take that plunge while still having the most control of the situation. Having sex with a human is something your dog has never done before so be patient with him. Once you've gotten comfortable and confident in that position you can experiment with others that give your dog more control, but take your time, don't expect immediate results and stay safe!
What she said ^^^^^^^^^^

Cowgirl position could be somewhat dangerous I fear. A human pelvis is extremely strong and robust. After all it not only needs to support our entire weight but also the thigh muscles who are by far the most powerful and the ones we use for walking attach as well as the bottom muscles which we use to stay upright.
A dog also uses it's shoulders to support itself and most of it's walking comes from the back muscles. So their pelvis isn't nearly as thick and strong.

Cowgirl position could be somewhat dangerous I fear. A human pelvis is extremely strong and robust. After all it not only needs to support our entire weight but also the thigh muscles who are by far the most powerful and the ones we use for walking attach as well as the bottom muscles which we use to stay upright.
A dog also uses it's shoulders to support itself and most of it's walking comes from the back muscles. So their pelvis isn't nearly as thick and strong.
that's why you stay on your knees (guess on feet ie: squatting might work as well if one's flexible enough, for me it was very uncomfortable) and don't fully sit on him, ever.

Just gonna chime in and agree with everyone that says missionary. I'm not sure how anyone would go about cowgirl, but perhaps it depends on the dog. Yet all the same, best get familiarised with the experience before you potentially keep your weight above his pelvis. They aren't horses so they won't handle the weight of your torso pressing down very well, in case you slip up or lose your anchoring at your knees.

in no position to give advice, for my first time with Labrador (and that’s also first time with any animal) was a doggy style. But according to my other few personal experiences, missionary would probably work better.

Doggystyle.

I know, I know, it wasn't an option. I've not even been asked, since I'm male. But I'm taking a guess here what the dog would prefer most likely. And isn't he the one whom one should ask in the first place? There has been a lot of talk about how much control the woman has in which position. Consider the dog's ability to exercise control, too.

that's why you stay on your knees (guess on feet ie: squatting might work as well if one's flexible enough, for me it was very uncomfortable) and don't fully sit on him, ever.
That doesn't mean you'll hurt it immediately. But going cowgirl on a dog does mean you need to be careful. The pelvis of a human male is sturdy enough that unless you're doing something really strange it can take most of your body weight slamming down on it just fine. But a dog's pelvis isn't nearly as sturdy.

Pretty much as the title says. I’m almost ready to have intercourse with my doggo, after several months of petting and oral. I’ve decided I want our first time to be face to face, so that he can kiss me and also so I can control penetration. After some (admittedly haphazard) research, it seems the two options are missionary and cowgirl. Does anyone with experience have any advice? I’d love to hear your thoughts.

"You get to try what you yourself feel for and your boy likes"

My first time was with my previous mastiff boy I had before It all started with him lying on the bed with his whole penis out after we had played for a while I jumped on his stomach and started riding him it was the most amazing day of my life.
2.jpg

You explore what you both like and not what others think you should do GO Girl.

You will not be doing any of these two on you first time. Both position require training you lover to accept this as a normal intercourse position.

You first time is ALWAYS suggested to assume normal dog position and reach under or around to grab him penis and prevent the knot.
For you first time, you are not prepared for the knot, so please do not pretend to be, and can result in a very bad situation.

Treat you lover with respect and do normal position and only after many times of doing this, can move to teach missionary or riding is acceptable.

Riding your lover will require alot of time for him to accept this.

Both mission and riding are not acceptable position for first time and may result in you lover becoming aggresive, hostile, or afraid.

Edit: This is USUAL case, there are outlier as i do not know you experience with you lover or how many times you have had sexual contact , there is always exception to rule.

My very first lover a time ago, we only did dog position.
My current 2 boys we started with dog and then was able to graduate to other position through taking timefor them to understand these are also acceptable ways to have sex.
Now, we do just as many positions as if I was with a human. I prefer laying on my side in bed and wrapping my legs around my boy, this allow face to face for kisses and we both can have control over penetration and speed. Also allow if I wish to make love to both as I can slide over to ride Ante ( who seems to not mind being on bottom ) as Marec takes me , or I can give him oral while on Ante.

Patience... is the key word as a first time lover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back