Question for newbie!

wownow525

Lurker
Hi all,
I'm a 30 year old man.
I am relatively new to the lifestyle. I have fantasized most of my life but am still pretty much completely inexperienced. Im very excited that I came across your page today as I have never had anyone that I could discuss these particular fantasies with.

So naturally I have a ton of questions but my first that I posted in another thread that I would love some feed back on...
I am dying to experience my fantasy of a dog breeding me but as of now, my ass remains virgin.
I know from pictures and videos that dogs will drip A LOT of precum and I am reading all your stories where you talk about how strong your companion cums...

So, my question... After a dog knots with you, can you feel him cumming? Not just his penis throbbing, I mean are you able to feel his cum filling you?

outside of feeling him pulse you get this feeling of fullness not dissimilar from needing to go take a dump.. it's not like there are any nerve endings inside of rectum to let you "feel" as he trickles into you

outside of feeling him pulse you get this feeling of fullness not dissimilar from needing to go take a dump.. it's not like there are any nerve endings inside of rectum to let you "feel" as he trickles into you
That makes sense. Thanks. I watch the video and see how much cum spills after they pull the knot and I can imagine how amazing it must feel to be filled like that

That makes sense. Thanks. I watch the video and see how much cum spills after they pull the knot and I can imagine how amazing it must feel to be filled like that
You can easily simulate the cumshot with a syringe and water. Just like having an enema, you would only start feeling it once the liquid begins to stretch your guts. Most animals do not ptoduce that much cum.

Back