Question for men who have made love to Female Dogs

Mikeh3593

Zooville Settler
I took the picture of a female dogs anatomy and an erect human male cock and i cut out (did a bad job on it) the humans penis and made it look like how both's sexual organs would line up.

how correct does this look to the men who have actually experienced this?

BEFORE (In female dog in missionary position):
1682972147545.png

AFTER:

1682972089122.png

Would be interesting to see everyones thoughts.

why does it matter how "correct" it looks? it's not correct simply because organs are flexible (they aren't cast iron or whatever). yes, the initial entrance has to be made at what feels like exact 45 degrees and the rest is smooth sailing.
your drawing looks like you'd have to go around a curve.

I would hope that a dog's clitoris would be able to be malleable if a dog's rock hard bone can enter and not injure himself or her 😳

I mean.... Technically yes. But organs are flexible, and move.

For example as your pushing in you'll also be pushing down on her vulva, hips, etc, so what your image doesn't show, is downward compression on her body as you thrust forward, as well as the pull.

It's over simplified, correct, but it's missing so much it also isn't.

If you go slow and feel, you'll know where to go, and it'll feel amazing. Don't overthink it, just enjoy it. 😁

I would hope that a dog's clitoris would be able to be malleable if a dog's rock hard bone can enter and not injure himself or her 😳
The tip of the dog's wedding tackle is soft enough....if it wasnt he'd hurt HIM...and male dogs can be easily discouraged. Hes not likely to hurt a bitch.

To me this does not really look correct, if you search the male with female dog section and view some vids where the entering part is also visible, and how a female dog in heat can move the vulva a bit upwards to line things up better, I guess you can get a better understanding of how things work.
But best would be to experience it yourself and then try to describe it here ;)

To me this does not really look correct, if you search the male with female dog section and view some vids where the entering part is also visible, and how a female dog in heat can move the vulva a bit upwards to line things up better, I guess you can get a better understanding of how things work.
But best would be to experience it yourself and then try to describe it here ;)

It's technically correct just missing ALOT. Also it's upside down, something mentioned but seems to get missed so I'll mention it again 🤣

I took the picture of a female dogs anatomy and an erect human male cock and i cut out (did a bad job on it) the humans penis and made it look like how both's sexual organs would line up.

how correct does this look to the men who have actually experienced this?

BEFORE (In female dog in missionary position):
View attachment 388859

AFTER:

View attachment 388858

Would be interesting to see everyones thoughts.
the first contacts were difficult only when my bitch was in heat there was the first full penetration and she helped by slouching on the dick the next times were ok apart from the need for lubricant she was always willing and available dear bitch unfortunately she lived 16 years which is quite a lot for a german shepherd

Another question, when sprayed - how much doctor cuts off? Can anyone show at same diagram?
It will totally depend on the doctor and how "safe" they go.

I'd say the bare minimum cut would be at the cerxix (thin channel shown below the bladder) to avoid risk of pyo.

Maximum you may cut is somewhere above the urethral process because... she'll still need to pee 😅

There is actually no need to leave it deep, but the more you cut, the bigger the veins you need to close 🤷

Back