question about spayed female dog

Idolfa

Lurker
the dog in question is a female medium sized mixed pit breed, spayed unfortunately (all my dogs are my parents as well and they believe in neutering/spaying all their dogs), so today i was laying on the couch with the dogs, when the pit started to paw at my arm and hand, moving it closer to her, she then started to gently bite it and take it into her mouth a little. taking this as a signal that she wanted to play i started doing just that and occasionally rubbing her belly when she rolled over. after playing for a while i layed back on the couch and she started doing it again, so i stayed still to see what she was attempting to, she attempted to mount my arm and started humping, i shooed her off and sprayed her gently with a water bottle a few time when she attempted it again, thinking she was trying to assert dominance or something similar and not wanting to encourage the behavior. the third time she attempted it, i decided to give her pussy a little rub out of curiosity and she immediately started rubbing onto my hand excitedly and i was even able to get the tip of my finger into her, she was clenching the entire time and seemed to really enjoy it. my question is if anyone else thinks this sounds the dog trying to assert dominance, simply being horny, or maybe something else? i wouldnt mind attempting it again, though i dont expect i would be able to ever fit in her, aside from a couple of fingers, due to her being spayed, and i dont want to encourage bad behavior or potentially hurt her.

Some spayed bitches still have some sex drive. I dogsat for a friend who had a spayed Aussie and she loved humping. I would also give her my arm for release. I never tried penetrating her, though. I would be careful. Most spayed females still have their cervix.l, so they can be penetrated. The problem is that the vagina is often shorter and has little lubrication, so sex may be very uncomfortable. I have a female Rottweiler and I got her a tubal ligation so she can't get pregnant but still enjoy sex.

Back