question about cats

Mazikeen_x

Tourist
I've got a little feline companion that I love to death and I've always been curious about getting.. closer.. with her but wouldn't want to cause her discomfort or anything of the sort.. anyone have any experience with this kind of stuff? mostly just want to help her through heat since it's so obvious she needs something she's not getting :(

Penetrative sex with cats is not possible because of the size difference.

About the only thing you could do is rub her vulva (no penetration) with one finger and stimulate her back there, of course with her permission. You wouldn't want to be rough with her and you'd want to make sure the nail on whichever finger you choose is cut really short as well as filed. Also, cleanliness is very important, make sure your hands are thoroughly washed. Besides that, if she's enjoying the sexual stimulation, like any other mammal she should be able to reach an orgasm.

I lack the proper equipment for penetration haha, regardless of that such an act seems abusive by nature on such an independent creature

just pains me to see her so unhappy in heat, maybe I'll try what you suggested, figure if it does help/she likes it she'll demand more like she does with everything she likes :3

Back