Purpose of Zooville

VoyeurGraham

Tourist
I think it would be great if all the members wrote something about themselves in the About section of their profile. Doesn't this site exist so like minded people can get to know each other?

That WAS the idea! I mean don't get me wrong... I respond to all fan mail from my adoring male fans, but why write an about me if every post I make are fragments of an extended About Me? When will guys learn that putting in effort to learn about their favorite knotty girl works wonders!

Also I'm on this forum because I want to help inspire my knotty sisters to explore themselves individually within this animalistic sexual domain. I also want to help encourage my knotty ladies to be confident with who they are as women, and express themselves in their own unique ways.

I'm here to add my input to the information shard here. I'm sure many non-zoos and zoo-curious wander through here, and I want to put honest and fair information out for them to see.

Apparently it's for people to connect and make friends. I don't think anyone really cares to read my About page, even if I had one.

Well I'm here to learn new things and to keep up on what new laws are being proposed or passed. Along the way I want to have a few laughs and make some friends on the forum. If possible I will offer my advice as long as it is constructive, and try to help out where I can.
A couple of things that I really hate to see are criticism where someone is seeking advise when they have a problem and ask for help. The other is when a member or group of members disrespect another member. There is just no excuse not to be respectful.

I think it would be great if all the members wrote something about themselves in the About section of their profile. Doesn't this site exist so like minded people can get to know each other?

Well yes of course. Usually though, most members will never make it past the lurker rank post limit of 10 posts. So I don't expect most to fill out their profiles.

That WAS the idea! I mean don't get me wrong... I respond to all fan mail from my adoring male fans, but why write an about me if every post I make are fragments of an extended About Me? When will guys learn that putting in effort to learn about their favorite knotty girl works wonders!

Also I'm on this forum because I want to help inspire my knotty sisters to explore themselves individually within this animalistic sexual domain. I also want to help encourage my knotty ladies to be confident with who they are as women, and express themselves in their own unique ways.
I just read your About section, and well, um...maybe there was a glitch and it was deleted..?

lol I meant posts I make throughout the forum are like pieces of a long about me. Not the actual about me.

I can't edit so I'll reword it as....why write an about me when everything about me is in my activity feed."

If you want to know about me, then try getting to know me at a personal level. I end up knowing people for as much as decades, and I have seen people that once were merely eccentric friends become MUCK wizards and the owners of art sites. They know me better than any living human beings alive, including family and lovers, and I consider them to be an unqualified opinion on just about everything.

If you choose to mind your own business, then I welcome that also. It is good that neighbors can choose to let it be, as Paul McCartney put it, and if you choose to pass me by, then I do not frown upon that whatsoever. We must ultimately prioritize, in our lives, those that our instincts instruct us are of the greatest interest to us.

If you assume that know quite a lot about me when you do not really know me personally, then you are ignorant; this is unpardonable.

Last edited:
I'd like to think its here to help keep us informed about what's happening in the zoo world and a place to connect with other like minded people ?

Yes, distributing zoo news is a valuable function.

Maybe we could have a Zoo News Desk thread, where anyone could contribute zoo-related news they find.

Maybe Zooville could set up a similar system to Flayrah. Flayrah is a furry-centric news service. Well, maybe we could have a zooey centric news service with columnists, interviews, news reports, and so on.

Or maybe the blog function of the site could be enhanced to be more useful for distributing news.

To tell you the truth, I think it would be cool if we had some musicians here that wanted to try to create a series of zooey-themed love songs and music videos. That would be cool, I think.

Maybe Zooville could set up a similar system to Flayrah. Flayrah is a furry-centric news service. Well, maybe we could have a zooey centric news service with columnists, interviews, news reports, and so on.

Or maybe the blog function of the site could be enhanced to be more useful for distributing news.
We would like having that service, however there is a shortage of dedicated zoos willing to do it.

I’d like to have a way to verify profiles, it can’t be that hard to do
it doesn’t have to give information away just a quick photo with a date and user name on a photo and proof of Male or female, after all if people are having sex with animals why be afraid of showing if you have boobs or not
it can even be for staff only to view verification photos

Last edited:
@ZTHorse,

"The first difficulty was in rounding up enough members and contributors so the work could go forward. The average homosexual, I found, was ignorant concerning himself. Others were fearful. Still others were frantic or depraved. Some were blasé. Many homosexuals told me that their search for forbidden fruit was the real spice of life. With this argument, they rejected our aims. We wondered how we could accomplish anything with such resistance from our own people."​
-Henry Gerber​

In 1932, though, Gerber would write, under the alias Parisex, in The Modern Thinker,

"It is not to be wondered that a priest, a legislator and a psychoanalyst should be interested only in their dogmas. The priest is as much convinced of his sin theory as the legislator is sure that prison is the cure of crime, and the psychoanalyst, not a bit less, is certain that his therapy will bring back the erring homosexuals to the normal fold....The fact that scientific information concerning the nature of homosexuality is almost unobtainable is not due to the ignorance of the medical profession but to the public policy of suppressing anything truthful about homosexuals....One cannot enforce a law against natural cravings. Taboos always result in bootleggers of love or drink....The extermination of homosexuality, even if it were possible, might result in a very jagged hole in the fabric of society and its culture...."

His labors eventually played a role in inspiring the formation of the Mattachine Society, which was founded in 1950.

Last edited:
I am bumping this because I believe it has relevance to several comments I've seen recently, and needs recognition by others on this site.

Back