Purple

zooms

BANNED
I apologise if this has already been asked. Is there anything significant about the new purple background?

I apologise if this has already been asked. Is there anything significant about the new purple background?
Indeed, it's changed due to Zoo Pride Week (Click Here)

It'll change back to normal after July 7th, just like it did last year. Although you should be able to change the theme to either "Default" or "Dank Dark Mode" by clicking the little paintbrush icon on the bottom of the screen and changing the theme. The Zoo Pride Week logo will still be the 2021 winner no matter which theme you choose until after July 7th.

I like the new look, but I put it back to the default because I was having problems with my notifications showing up. Has anyone else had this problem?

Indeed, it's changed due to Zoo Pride Week (Click Here)

It'll change back to normal after July 7th, just like it did last year. Although you should be able to change the theme to either "Default" or "Dank Dark Mode" by clicking the little paintbrush icon on the bottom of the screen and changing the theme. The Zoo Pride Week logo will still be the 2021 winner no matter which theme you choose until after July 7th.
I saw that I wanted to know if the purple symbolises anything?

Back