puff the magic knot

I mean sure. Just not sure if i would openly display that
its not used for anything dangerous or illicit, i mean it is being legalised and decriminalised throughout so i dont think there should a problem 🤷🏻‍♂️ , if there is i'll take it down.

Its not cause of the weed relation. Its cause the shape would get me some death stares and loss of friends
Lol the real question is how many people actually would know what that bongs design is? Most "normal" people have never even seen a dogs erection before. Also it's just a dang bong. I could understand hiding a dildo; But if someone knows what that shape is you can just laugh and say it's just a gag gift (Pun intended) Anyway If someone would walk away that hastely from you. Over nothing really, they aren't truely your friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol the real question is how many people actually would know what that bongs design is? Most "normal" people have never even seen a dogs erection before. Also it's just a dang bong. I could understand hiding a dildo; But if someone knows what that shape is you can just laugh and say it's just a gag gift (Pun intended) Anyway If someone would walk away that hastely from you. Over nothing really, they aren't truely your friend.
sure...😆

yeah, i also think most ppl might not even realize what is the shape supposed to be. i mean, it is red/pink, veiny and obviously phallic shaped, but i don't think that many ppl would come to "it's a canine penis" conclusion. i've seen way too many anti-zoo or general "i hate zoos" comments/posts centered around "but dogs have small dicks and fuck for few seconds so what's even the point?". one friend of mine seems to think the "lipstick" some boys show is the whole penis. it's not hard to imagine an average person not interested in exploring further thinking the same. even more-so considering that small penis to large body ratio (like large cats) seemingly being normal in the animal kingdom.

Agree… I don’t even think this is that overt. I have seen way worse looking bong designs that are more offensive and aren’t zoo related. Anyone seeing this would see it as a meme for sure and I would be like 90% people in the moment would use it if offered a rip from that bong

Looks classy actually NGL good colouring

Could you imagine pulling it out, Loading it, and just watching everyone smoke but that they not know that they are smoking out of red rocket shaped into a bong

Back