prepping for a horse?

F

flashingshorty

Hello, this is my first post here. I was lucky enough to be given this beautiful mini gelding, but he thinks he’s a stud so he acts like one and tries to breed if given the opportunity. I’ve had him for a little over a year and he’s been home with me since this spring. I have a week to myself with nobody else home and I’d like to try and let him “breed” me (a big test for both of us, I don’t know if he’ll actually mount and breed normally.) I haven’t had any sort of sex in a couple years and don’t plan to, so I’m in my own to prep for him. I’m a female and plan to take him vaginally but I’ll happily do anal.

Keep in mind that I don’t know what he’ll do, as far as I know he’s never had the oppurtunity to try and breed, he’s 12 and his last owners had him for 8 years, he was “gelded” when they got him. The vet said he was as he has scars, but he’s probably producing sex hormones. He’s dropped and gotten excited around mares and tried mounting before, so he knows what to do, I just don’t know if he CAN.

Any tips for stretching and STAYING loose? At least for a little bit so he can have his time with me. I only have a few days on my own!

ps . his name is Shorty, my nickname is Flash, that’s where my username came from : )

Attachments

• C0F7197C-8F4A-48F6-87F0-EBC19C1A1CEB.jpeg
    C0F7197C-8F4A-48F6-87F0-EBC19C1A1CEB.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 102
First thing I want to say he looks cute. He does look very stallionee. If he knows what to do with mares you should be right. If you can smell like a mare In season You should be okay. Good take some sessions for him to figure it out but if you’re patient usually get there If you have chances to let him sniff you and see you with not much on these things could all help. The first time he sees you naked it could confuse him a bit so just be aware of that. Feel free to PM me happy to help as much as I can hope you don’t mind me following you

Just using a large dildo before intercourse will help.

Getting him to mount you may be a bit more difficult if there aren't a mare in heat nearby. Some guys will jump anything that bends over, but some others require a bit more stimulation.

To start with, get him to mount you without penetrating, just see what's involved. Often they require a muzzle as their instinct is to bite on mares mane, that helps them stay on too. You can stimulate his dick by hand while he's mounting, this will give you an idea if he's getting fully hard too.

I won't be getting naked as well, and wear a helmet too start with, to reduce the risk of injury. Getting hit on the head by a front hoof by accident hurts a lot, i know from experience.

This is usually much easier to do with a helper, but also doable by yourself, just more effort.

Last edited:
Just using a large dildo before intercourse will help.

Getting him to mount you may be a bit more difficult if there aren't a mare in heat nearby. Some guys will jump anything that bends over, but some others require a bit more stimulation
Bad dragon has bumble hooves and chance

Walk carefully, Flash. No one on this thread has shown any sign of actual experience. If they had, they would have told you to mix a bottle of very thin lube (I prefer J-Lube) and warm (105 F) water and wash him before you even think about sex. Male horses gather some pretty nasty stuff on their penis simply because they have no way at all to clean it. Even if you don't mind sand in the vag, the infection will be hard to explain.

Walk carefully, Flash. No one on this thread has shown any sign of actual experience. If they had, they would have told you to mix a bottle of very thin lube (I prefer J-Lube) and warm (105 F) water and wash him before you even think about sex. Male horses gather some pretty nasty stuff on their penis simply because they have no way at all to clean it. Even if you don't mind sand in the vag, the infection will be hard to explain.
He does get professionally cleaned when the dentist comes out so I’ve seen what she uses and plan to clean him well everywhere, especially since we’ll be inside the house (it’s cold out!) he does like to roll on his belly so I’m sure he’s nice and muddy up there!

If you want him to think you're sexy, cleaning him with a little Crump technique thrown in is a good first step. All you have to do to catch him dropped is sleep with him. When he wakes up he will bellyslap. It's been my experience that even without anything sexual, keeping a male horse clean and itch free (rolling usually indicates an itch) will improve his attitude greatly.

He does get professionally cleaned when the dentist comes out so I’ve seen what she uses and plan to clean him well everywhere, especially since we’ll be inside the house (it’s cold out!) he does like to roll on his belly so I’m sure he’s nice and muddy up there!
What some PROFESSIONALS use to clean male horses is despicable. Many use that nasty tee tree infused crap called Excalibur.
If that is that the professional dentist you use, uses, I do not suggest it. Tee tree oil makes a tingling sensation that boarders burning.

The best thing in my opinion is plain water, however there is nothing wrong with mixing in a little lube like caikgoch suggested.

Also, use that time as foreplay.

From everything I’ve read here is looking good I do not pretend to know everything and assume people or know something over mail and I like female horses so that’s where all my experience is

What some PROFESSIONALS use to clean male horses is despicable. Many use that nasty tee tree infused crap called Excalibur.
If that is that the professional dentist you use, uses, I do not suggest it. Tee tree oil makes a tingling sensation that boarders burning.

The best thing in my opinion is plain water, however there is nothing wrong with mixing in a little lube like caikgoch suggested.

Also, use that time as foreplay.
His dentist used warm water and mineral oil, I agree with staying away from anything chemical when working around genitals, thank you!!

Reactions: RGT
From everything I’ve read here is looking good I do not pretend to know everything and assume people or know something over mail and I like female horses so that’s where all my experience is
Sorry to say it, but I want to be frank: Why then, if all your experience is with female horses, do you tell Flash to stay in touch with you etc for advice? Isn't that just wasted time for her who asks for rapid help cause she only has a few days on her own? This is not intended to go against you personally, but I've seen it so often that ppl act as if they know something when they don't. For what? Perhaps somebody can tell me, but better not as it would be off-topic.

Sorry to say it, but I want to be frank: Why then, if all your experience is with female horses, do you tell Flash to stay in touch with you etc for advice? Isn't that just wasted time for her who asks for rapid help cause she only has a few days on her own? This is not intended to go against you personally, but I've seen it so often that ppl act as if they know something when they don't. For what? Perhaps somebody can tell me, but better not as it would be off-topic.
I have a vast amount Stallions handling experience and horse experience in general but no sexual experience Stallions A couple of them hand jobs

For stretching, you'll want to know what you can handle before you jump into it. Most big toys are incredibly soft and flexible, but you won't have anything like that luxury. Knowing how you work is important before you even start on figuring out how he works, and you can really only feel that out personally. You'll have to be aware of how far you can let things go before it gets uncomfortable too, because discomfort is likely going to make you tense up, which will quickly undo any warm-up and prep you've done to yourself if you're not careful.

And I'd say it goes doubly so for anal, because you definitely don't want a minor accident while trying that. Wish I could've seen this earlier but I've been distracted all weekend. Hope things are working out alright.

For stretching, you'll want to know what you can handle before you jump into it. Most big toys are incredibly soft and flexible, but you won't have anything like that luxury. Knowing how you work is important before you even start on figuring out how he works, and you can really only feel that out personally. You'll have to be aware of how far you can let things go before it gets uncomfortable too, because discomfort is likely going to make you tense up, which will quickly undo any warm-up and prep you've done to yourself if you're not careful.

And I'd say it goes doubly so for anal, because you definitely don't want a minor accident while trying that. Wish I could've seen this earlier but I've been distracted all weekend. Hope things are working out alright.
Thank you, I wasn’t able rot get time with him but I’ve been working on myself. I used to be able to put anything and everything up me for fun and after time it’s changed, so I gotta prep and stretch more than I used to : ( but I have good plans in the future with him!

Thank you, I wasn’t able rot get time with him but I’ve been working on myself. I used to be able to put anything and everything up me for fun and after time it’s changed, so I gotta prep and stretch more than I used to : ( but I have good plans in the future with him!
Good to hear! While you do so, be sure to get him used to having you around him and around his body. He needs to get used to being handled and touched, moreover he has to be comfortable with it. Spending lots of time with him is probably a great idea, though I've never done anything with a horse I didn't raise from a foal, so my experience in that area is as shallow waters as dry land.

Good to hear! While you do so, be sure to get him used to having you around him and around his body. He needs to get used to being handled and touched, moreover he has to be comfortable with it. Spending lots of time with him is probably a great idea, though I've never done anything with a horse I didn't raise from a foal, so my experience in that area is as shallow waters as dry land.
I’ve bothered him enough about being touched everywhere the past year, as he is normally aggressive when touched or asked to do anything (training fault from last owner) so he’s doing good with touches being a good thing, not a bad thing, I’ll work more on that though under his belly! Thank you!!

Back