Predict Something About the Next Poster

What way is backwards? to the wall? Well since my vacation job I put it off the wall. is that right or wrong?

TNP sometimes skips brushing teeth before going to bed.

I use to, but no longrer.

TNP starred in a movie or music video.
Does a local "little theatre" production of "Jesus Christ Superstar" count? Oh, wait, never mind - you said STARRED in... I was just "Centurion #2" (but I had a a whole 6-word line, and got to flog Jesus!)

TNP has never eaten Balut.

Does a local "little theatre" production of "Jesus Christ Superstar" count? Oh, wait, never mind - you said STARRED in... I was just "Centurion #2" (but I had a a whole 6-word line, and got to flog Jesus!)

TNP has never eaten Balut.
It counts.
And wtf is Balut?

TNP also does not know what Balut is.

Yes, indeed I do - And so can you, if you do something silly like typing "balut" into DDG/Bing/google :) (But I know it from years ago - It was a popular challenge on "Survivor" - Hmmm... Now that I think about it, is that show still going, or has Jeff finally retired? I gave up on it a couple seasons after Rupert got skrewt.)

TNP isn't wearing underwear.

Yes, indeed I do - And so can you, if you do something silly like typing "balut" into DDG/Bing/google :) (But I know it from years ago - It was a popular challenge on "Survivor" - Hmmm... Now that I think about it, is that show still going, or has Jeff finally retired? I gave up on it a couple seasons after Rupert got skrewt.)

TNP isn't wearing underwear.
Sure right now in the bed I dont need undies.
I googled balut and I already regret knowing what it is. 🤢

TNP is a communist 🤭

I did vote for Bernie in a primary against $hilary once! 🤪

TNP, has worn socks with sandals!
Semi-Routinely. Sandals expose my fish-belly-white ('cause they're usually encased in boots) footsies to the sun. Takes maybe an hour before the tops of my feet are lobster red everywhere but where the straps lay, and it fuggin HURTS!!! Worse, I basically don't "tan" - I burn, peel, burn, peel, repeat ad infinitum.

Socks prevent that.

TNP has drunk goat's milk.

Semi-Routinely. Sandals expose my fish-belly-white ('cause they're usually encased in boots) footsies to the sun. Takes maybe an hour before the tops of my feet are lobster red everywhere but where the straps lay, and it fuggin HURTS!!! Worse, I basically don't "tan" - I burn, peel, burn, peel, repeat ad infinitum.

Socks prevent that.

TNP has drunk goat's milk.
Well, goat yogurt, I think we can count it.

👇TNP has a huge praying mantis crawling up his back right now.

We don't have praying mantises where I live. Which I find sad, I really like them.

TNP really enjoys to drink a cold beer on the porch.

That’s gonna be a no from me, are you projecting something? 🤣🤣

TNP enjoys crown royal

Only for the nice purple dice-bag. The fluid in the bottle that comes inside the bag is vile beyond words, and useful solely as a cleaning solvent.

TNP had pickled herring for dinner within the last 2 weeks.

Back