Predict Something About the Next Poster

That's true.

The next poster has not drunken any human milk in the past twelve years.

In the last 35+ years, true. And no interest to consume it for the remaining existence. Bah.
But I used the equivalent of >10 liters of cow milk in the last seven days. Whey, protein bars, ..

The next poster loves to use remotes or applications ("apps") for all sorts of things.

True, although I found the dogs won't listen to me over two-way audio on a net cam. I want to make something with an ESP32, but haven't had the time yet.

Next poster ordered a sex toy online, used it, then returned it...

Hmm, nah - beforehand yes.
Overall I spent too much due to too much projects / renovation of buildings in the last four months, but no other way open so far..

The next poster loves to eat fresh fruits.

True, well with my four legged pack family :gsd_happysmile: then Christmas day with close relatives too.

Next poster hasn't yet bought a single Christmas gift for another person this year, and will leave it until the last few days 😅

True, well with my four legged pack family :gsd_happysmile: then Christmas day with close relatives too.

Next poster hasn't yet bought a single Christmas gift for another person this year, and will leave it until the last few days 😅
Wrong, I got one gift so far.

The next person has driven a Ford gremlin at one time in their life.

That would be impossible since the Gremlin was built by AMC.

The next poster owned a VW Bug at one time.

Yes, very true.

The next poster's head has more external orifices than the rest of their body.

Considering the key word is "tries," the previous poster was spot-on.

The next poster shall, I believe, be far more productive and content in the evening than in the morning.

Considering my morning will probably start around 1:00PM I don't know what to say.

Next one forgot their mother's birthday.

Snow? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the world, localised entirely within my bedroom?

Next poster has to go somewhere today.

I don't dream. I think there may be something up my unconscious brain, (lack of better term), I haven't had a dream for around 4 years.

The next one has done an experiment with a buntson burner.

Back