Predict Something About the Next Poster

No, I am wondering how to do all that is necessary on a short weekend. :ROFLMAO:

The next poster feels like something big is going to happen - and they even have an idea what exactly it could resemble. :unsure:

Yes, win the lottery, buy a big house, rescue lots of dogs in need. I just need the lottery win to hurry up already :ROFLMAO:

Next poster has to wake up early tomorrow

Eh no, thankfully.

The next poster hates their own laughter

No, I'm secretly an alien police doing secret research in order to extract specific people posing as humans for intergalactic trial for breaking the laws of interacting with a level 2 planet, under the order of the shadow proclamation.

Yes I'm a zoophile 🙄

Next user likes romance entertainment

No, I'm secretly an alien police doing secret research in order to extract specific people posing as humans for intergalactic trial for breaking the laws of interacting with a level 2 planet, under the order of the shadow proclamation.

Yes I'm a zoophile 🙄

Next user likes romance entertainment
Geeze take a joke. #SnowflakeCity

Romance entertainment? Not sure what that means.
TV shows with romance in focus? Then no. Romance entertainment of & with canids? Sure enough. :husky_wink:

The next user thought about a semi-offgrid living place somewhere more remote and maybe even started working on it.

Yes but only a few pints, I don't love it though

Next poster has seen an animal so attractive, you couldn't look away and someone noticed

Lockheed is still an aerospace manufacturer, so.. planes or systems for planes?

The next user misses persistence and endurance for more than 2-3 years of usage in modern products and technology.
Edit: It means that modern products are optimized on limited durability.

The next user misses persistence and endurance for more than 2-3 years of usage in modern products and technology.
Edit: It means that modern products are optimized on limited durability.
Yes, but I can usually fix them myself, and with new laws coming, getting service manuals and parts should be easier

Next poster is about to cum. LOL
No, I'm already empty 😜

Next poster collects retro electronics

Uhh.. no?

Khaby meme.png

(No, that ain't me - it's Khaby Lame, known for being a sort of captain obvious in TikTok semi-lifehack videos. Should be quite obvious why I wouldn't rub anything not existing. :ROFLMAO: )

The next poster should drink more to keep blood circulation top notch. (y)

Back