Predict Something About the Next Poster

Nostrils flare, head nudges, nipples stir nether-regions engorge.......I'm dizzy!

The next poster cannot possibly picture the position of the Raccoon

I think I know my own position. My position is under Cajlatsa's control.

Next poster will send me a kiss with the stipulation that I'm to be her slave.

Not true!

The next poster has an acquaintance who was in a critical condition, but recovered.

Half true. It wasn't an acquaintance but me. Your decision not to slave me and no kiss rendered my heart into a broken mess thereby putting me into critical condition.

The next poster will be the previous poster that will not give a shit about the broken man between her and herself.

Half true: I'm the same poster, but actually a little sad that I deleted the kiss emoji again that I already had inserted before. The thing is, I'm male and you were clearly expecting female attention. Didn't want to be creepy. Not a slave keeper either.

The next poster has an animal avatar.

Well, then never mind. Just ignore this idiot.

How did you know I was bent down there?

Oh! Cows! Nope. Would not mind fucking one though.

Next poster will shake their head and laugh at this idiot.

Wrong.
I'm into yellow anthropomorphic female horses although I'm afraid that a particular one is out of my reach.

I predict that any moment that comes after this moment is the present moment of the next poster

I'm having difficulty working out who the idiot is?

So the next post will be help from a learned Dumpster guru!

<-----
gordon-ramsay-idiot-sandwich.gif
--ME--

Certainly won't say you're right about the idiot sandwich thing, but correct on this being the moment of the next poster!

The next poster will have a good day!

You get a half right in that one...I do love coffee, but no vape!

the next poster swoons over a beautiful working dog breed

A female and male purplish foxlike anthromorphs dressed in noir style private investigator outfits.

I predict the next poster will read this exact sentence and reply.

I'm so sorry Steven that I couldn't choose the appropriate sentence. Very sad really ;)

I predict the next poster will have gone to International Sleuth School with Stami

That's true.

The next poster is pentadactyl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that your stallion in your profile pic?

Next one will repeat what I just said.

Nah just kidding. The next person will love dogs!

No Im not...

Nope sorry

TNP is very very horny right now!
Sorry?....You're Wasbitchpolly in disguise?...She'll be soo happy to hear shes had that successful body transplant she's always not desired.

The prediction: Next poster might be smarter...

Last edited:
Back