Pre-paid visa cards

mysty

Lurker
Has anyone used them? How do they work online when they ask for a name and address? I have heard that it is best to stay anonymous for certain topics such as this and related purchases, but all the sites I have looked at require a name and billing address. Can this be done with a pre-paid credit card, and if so, how? Anyone done it?
Mysty

If you want true anonymity, the easiest way is cryptocurrency. Bitcoin isn’t anonymous, but a cryptocurrency called ”Monero” is. You can very easily buy Monero from the cryptocurrency exchange “Kraken”. Once you have Monero, all of the transactions you make with it are anonymous.

how do you mine bitcoin? i remember hearing that graphics cards where used for that purpose but i dont know how

The days of mining bitcoin with graphics cards are long gone. You’ll spend more money on electricity. If you want to mine Bitcoin, you’ll have to buy a special computer for it, called an ASIC computer. However, you still can mine other cryptocurrencies with graphics cards such as Ethereum. But as time goes on, the profitability becomes less and less. At this point, it would be easier to buy the crypto you want, and if you want anonymity buy Monero.

If you want true anonymity, the easiest way is cryptocurrency. Bitcoin isn’t anonymous, but a cryptocurrency called ”Monero” is. You can very easily buy Monero from the cryptocurrency exchange “Kraken”. Once you have Monero, all of the transactions you make with it are anonymous.
Is Monero accepted by vendors that use Bitcoin?

The days of mining bitcoin with graphics cards are long gone. You’ll spend more money on electricity. If you want to mine Bitcoin, you’ll have to buy a special computer for it, called an ASIC computer. However, you still can mine other cryptocurrencies with graphics cards such as Ethereum. But as time goes on, the profitability becomes less and less. At this point, it would be easier to buy the crypto you want, and if you want anonymity buy Monero.
Which cryptocurrencies are still able to be mined easily?

Which cryptocurrencies are still able to be mined easily?

Sometimes where Bitcoin is accepted Monero is accepted, but it is not a guarantee. There are many websites out there that can convert one cryptocurrency to another, and then send the new converted cryptocurrency to an address of your choice. As for which cryptocurrencies are most profitable and easiest to mine, theres this neat website that can do all of the calculations for you based on what graphics cards or ASIC computers you have. https://whattomine.com/. Generally, Ethereum is one of the best and easiest to mine for your money

Back