Post Your Zoo 'I Wish I Could Do <x>, Even Once' Here

To have my first experience with animals and humans
And
To have a threesome with another human and animal

I'd love to be with an entirely new species that we're yet to discover. It'd be amazing to experience something literally nobody in existance has experienced before.

1: Lionness, or any big cat for that matter
2: Dolphin
3: Doe
1 done (anal)
2: not my thing but I've heard female dolphins grip and work it like a bitch
3: thought about it a time or two but not realistically feasable
purely fantasy/impossible/strange/outrageous/etc.
4: be anal unbirthed by a big shapely LGD bitch either an unusually massive size augmented bitch, or by using miniturization on myself either would work.
5: be able to get a bitch pregnant and her have normal or normal-hybridized puppies delivered naturally.

i wish i could get my boy mounted over you and cumming deep in you pumping you full of his hot cum till it's running out and he's finished draining every drop deep inside you and he slips out - then take my turn at you while cum is running out blowing my load deep inside you while wanking you making you cum all over the bed

I wish i could get you over my boy that's laying on his back on my bed ready to slip your cock into my boys sheath, id start by have a little play and suck to get you rock hard then easy you forward slipping you inside his sheath before starting to work on getting him excited and knotted and spraying his cum all over your hard cock with you both lock inside his tight sheath, while your leaning back enjoying the feeling id be working both of you cocks trying not to make you cum to fast while keeping him rock and continuing to fill his sheath as much as possible while I wank you both, then once he's almost full start working harder on you cock getting you closer in his nice warm sheath rubbing you hard up against his cock as yous start to cum and push forward deep inside him id keep working your cock making sure to get you to unload as much cum as I can to finish filling his tight warm cock hole with your seed before letting you lean back and settle a bit and ease your cock out spraying cum all over you and my boy watching it run all over yous and down his belly before cleaning the last of the cum off your cock...
XXXX - second ending option - you start to cum and push forward deep inside him id keep working your cock making sure to get you to unload as much cum as I can to finish filling his tight warm cock hole with your seed before letting you lean back and settle a bit and ease your cock out spraying all of the mixed cum into my waiting mouth before i start going to work on cleaning your cock up and getting you hard enough an horny again so you can lean forward and start fucking his sheath while i get behind you and slip my cock inside your ready ass starting to fuck you while your enjoying his wet cock hole and finish cumming deep inside you hopefully while you get close enough to blow a second load deep inside his sheath...

In order of most realistic:

1. Have my first experience be with a Rottweiler or a Saint Bernard.
2. I have my own dog and I get a chance to be his bitch for 24+ hours.
3. A dog fucks me while I'm drunk and/or sleeping.
4. I get tied up in a public/semi-public place and used by any and every dog that passes.
5. I get fucked by a big cat, like a lion or tiger.
6. I get kidnapped by a dragon and forced to carry and lay his eggs.
6 is the most realistic.

ok heres a scenario i wish i could do imagine a full dark blue (or whatever that doesnt exist) moon i see my girl for that one night talk to me about her opinion of me desires and (insert whatever else meaningful). she could get pregnant only that heat ever and even she knows it also she makes sure (if she wishes ofc) to milk me of all my semen and saying " beautiful puppies we will make together" while embracing my body. and afterword she would cuddle and whatever pillow talk comes to mind thats a "i wish" if a thing that would/could happen.

yes i know im a story natural or something like that.

I wish I could have anal sex with a gal, (her sitting in my lap), while she had sex with a dog. I'd love to feel that dog's cock fucking/swelling in her with my cock! :love:

Back