Post your toys!

My entire collection, top left to right, then bottom left to right.
All penetrables are from Bad Dragon, I haven't gotten one in a long while.
Dolphin, Shark pre update also my oldest, sofia, janine, alice, perry (discontinued I think, he was way too tight.), Hazel pre update, dukes butt, dragoness muzzle, dolphin with cumtube from BD, small orca from EE, and the discontinued gryphon from BD.
I have Janine's muzzle, but in blue)

I'm probably gonna have to make videos showcasing these sometime. I just got Fiona. Bumble hooves. Stryker and Alice from bad dragon. Alice is tight as fuck. I couldn't get My entire dick inside cause she's so tight. It's almost like I really am fucking a small bunny girl. Like Judy hopps or the bad dragon equivalent of judy hopps. Stryker is huge and is a parody of kass from zelda breath of the wild. Fiona is amazing she's the newest muzzle from bad dragon and she's amazing. Makes the sucking noise if you're big enough. I feel like bad dragons where made for me. I'll get better pictures up soon I had to put them away.
What is the black muzzle in the center?

How is that Auxfun? They seem suspiciously underpriced but I'm considering getting one.
You get what you pay for. It's enjoyable, but under powered, can't really move at low speeds and if you push or tighten up you can grind it to a halt - which also means the motor could easily burn out over time.

I got it as a cheap stepping stone to getting a bigger one, wanted to make sure I'd like it before I dropped 4 times the price.

Hi love, can I ask you a question? About the sex machine on the photo (the actuator...) Is that stuff stable...meaning don´t fall with an heavier dildo? I'm almost thinking on buy one but seems tht my big dildos are too heavy for it... thanks. Kiss Kiss
Nope, it's light weight and under powered. Have to brace it against a piece of furniture to prevent it from just moving itself, and even then I end up putting a foot on top of it to hold it steady. It basically can't thrust at low speed, and even at high speed if you clench you can strain the motor. Can't imagine it handling a large toy.

I knew that buying it, just got it as a cheap "lets try a sex machine before dropping $450 on a good one". Have only had it a week and a half. Still, it's enjoyable and serves its purpose.

Nope, it's light weight and under powered. Have to brace it against a piece of furniture to prevent it from just moving itself, and even then I end up putting a foot on top of it to hold it steady. It basically can't thrust at low speed, and even at high speed if you clench you can strain the motor. Can't imagine it handling a large toy.

I knew that buying it, just got it as a cheap "lets try a sex machine before dropping $450 on a good one". Have only had it a week and a half. Still, it's enjoyable and serves its purpose.
Thank you very much. Kiss Kiss

Back