Post your toys!

Fur is fully detachable and washable :) Secured with snap fasteners so you're good to go rough ;)
That is downright clever. Attaching silicone to fur/vice versa in a secure-but-removable way is of specific interest to me, so I might just need to buy one of those to reverse-engineer it. Personal project only, no worries about me stealing any of your business. c:

That is downright clever. Attaching silicone to fur/vice versa in a secure-but-removable way is of specific interest to me, so I might just need to buy one of those to reverse-engineer it. Personal project only, no worries about me stealing any of your business. c:

Thank you very much! We were keen to establish the most realistic canine toy on the market but also ensuring hygiene is a core factor with all of our products. Would love to hear more about your personal project if you were happy to share! If there is any chance to collaborate with other toy makers we would certainly be up for a chat to see where our paths cross :)

An otter experience. Definitely. 🤷‍♂️

The knees and arms might make the removal complicated, depending on it's hardness?

But I guess even if it was a plastic figurine injection molded from ABS it would still get inserted in body orifices by some people. 🤷‍♂️ Looks like silicone, tho.

The knees and arms might make the removal complicated, depending on it's hardness?
He's platinum silicone, medium firmness, plenty of pliability. Just getting back into assplay after years of not doing anything, so won't be taking him fully for a while. Took him to the hips earlier today, the legs should act like a knot.

Ah, that's good. Enough flexibility. (y)

Interesting design. Did you buy it on a BF sale of a specific companies own website or on a marketplace for manufacturers of such toys of a sort?

Did you buy it on a BF sale of a specific companies own website or on a marketplace for manufacturers of such toys of a sort?
Weredog, they're UK based, same company that made the horsecock fleshlight I have. Also want to get one of the paws they have.

They had 30% off premade inventory for black friday. International shipping was $30 on an $80 purchase.

That's a fair discount and it looks well-made. Even the base with it's sharply separated stones or rocks seems very smoothly produced with it's "cracks" and spaces.

Will check out if they have female products as well and add a calendar notice for next year's BF.

Also want to get one of the paws they have.
Only one of the paws? I don't know if you're into getting pawjobs or not, but on the off chance you are: I intensely recommend Mason's paws, a pair. You don't need to be into dragon paws, just into big cushy ones; they're perfectly shaped for hugging the peen and do so much of the work for you.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm still waiting on my dog cock dildo to ship in. I ordered it like a week and a half ago. I was just going to bitch about the fact that the only info I'd gotten is that the label was created, but checking now, it says that it arrived today in NJ.

Guess that's what I get for ordering from the UK. I bought it a week and a half ago, and I am not a patient man.

My first dog toy. Looking at it in person though, I'm afraid I might have gone one size too big because I bought it when I was horny as fuck.

I do like the texture of it though; it's somewhat firm, but still has some give to it.

I haven't had a chance to ride it yet, but will definitely do so tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_20231209_191001191.jpg
    IMG_20231209_191001191.jpg
    832.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20231209_191005686.jpg
    IMG_20231209_191005686.jpg
    912 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20231209_191011057.jpg
    IMG_20231209_191011057.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20231209_191332927.jpg
    IMG_20231209_191332927.jpg