Post the last image / clip you saved

fc8779568f11438089d191eba80ffa8b.jpg
1678831693144.png

Ah sweet, I like how the colour is accurate. I fkn love Fallout.
I realized that I had put thousands of hours into fallout 4 but a bunch of the Xbox achievements never registered either due to glitchy Bethesda bs or because of mods on a bunch of playthroughs. So I have been going back through with no mods and just doing the achievement action over and over until it registers.

I realized that I had put thousands of hours into fallout 4 but a bunch of the Xbox achievements never registered either due to glitchy Bethesda bs or because of mods on a bunch of playthroughs. So I have been going back through with no mods and just doing the achievement action over and over until it registers.
Haha classic Bethesda. Remember the reputation titles from New Vegas? I've always considered Bethesda as the "Wild Child" of video game developers. But nah I can never mod a game, I'm more of a purist in that regard. And I can't blame u for thousands of hours of Fallout 4 haha

Haha classic Bethesda. Remember the reputation titles from New Vegas? I've always considered Bethesda as the "Wild Child" of video game developers. But nah I can never mod a game, I'm more of a purist in that regard. And I can't blame u for thousands of hours of Fallout 4 haha
Don’t even get me started on New Vegas bugs and achievements not working lol. 🥲 Bethesda makes some of the most amazing but buggy games.

Don’t even get me started on New Vegas bugs and achievements not working lol. 🥲 Bethesda makes some of the most amazing but buggy games.
Haha my point exactly with the "Wild Child" label, they are a great but terrible company. I know they didn't make New Vegas, but they could've given Obsidian more time to clean up the game than just 18 months. I love em nonetheless

Back