Post the last image / clip you saved

Wow that cheetah has bought himself an Arab prince, impressive.
That's a huge problem in the world today. All these cheetahs keep buying up pets, tiring of them, and releasing them into the wild. At every zoo where cheetahs are trying to establish luxury accomodations, there are countless feral humans wandering around, staring into their homes.

However, during the trial, the couple turned against each other. The 2015 Supreme Court judgment says that in her Section 313 statement, Shabnam said Saleem had entered the house with a knife through the roof and killed all her family members while she was asleep. Saleem, on the other hand, said he reached the house “only on the request of Shabnam” and that when he reached there, she confessed to having killed the others.

I dont think I was arguing that nor do I think this post has a place here. The lady lives in an extremely male-dominated culture. The crime is not an unusual one in such a place. Her Attorneys or what passes for them arent worth the paper it took to print their degrees.

Take a close look at the brands...
I did...still wondering. Some of those listed dont MAKE anything. And neither, my friend, does Peta, or HSUS...except campaign funds for repressive legislation. A dog food company? Its a problem if they test on animals? Thats how Melamine gets in your dog chow, dude. This is politics, pure and simple....and bad politics at that. When these people get finished, dogs will vanish like a bad dream, right along with your right to keep one. Then they'll start on horses, and typically, some of US will help them do it.

okey doke....Around here its hard to tell....We have threads supporting every cause you can name, good, bad and indifferent. And its still bad politics.

also deadsec because thats in the game watchdogs
Which only matters if you're a gamer. Usually I have better things to do. Sometimes what you think is transparent is totally opaque to others. In other words, it wasn't as obvious as a joke as you think. I would have quarrelled with Axe in any case, because that IS tested on animals....Can't class junior High School boys as anything else.

Which only matters if you're a gamer. Usually I have better things to do. Sometimes what you think is transparent is totally opaque to others. In other words, it wasn't as obvious as a joke as you think. I would have quarrelled with Axe in any case, because that IS tested on animals....Can't class junior High School boys as anything else.
i wouldnt classify myself as a gamer but i have played all of the watch dogs games and a fair few other games but i agree with you opinion that what is transparent to me is opaque to others. i dont know much about real life companies that test their products so i cant agree or disagree with you about axe testing its products on animals and since i am from australia i dont know what grade junior high school is so i also cant agree or disagree with you on that one

i wouldnt classify myself as a gamer but i have played all of the watch dogs games and a fair few other games but i agree with you opinion that what is transparent to me is opaque to others. i dont know much about real life companies that test their products so i cant agree or disagree with you about axe testing its products on animals and since i am from australia i dont know what grade junior high school is so i also cant agree or disagree with you on that one
and how old are YOU?

Back