Post Some Pics of Your Partners

Oh yeah, definitely. the wolfdogs and I clocked 16 years together. Buttons was a fixed female, and abandoned by her former owner. so I took her in & she too become "one of the boys". lol Baxter was the last to join, he was a craigs'list dog. Bit me on the day I went to pick him up. fell in luv right then & there. if he was ballsy enough to bite me, wait till he gets home & meets the rest of "the pack". (evil laughter)

it went as expected & after 2 weeks a proper pecking order was established.
Love this ❤️❤️

Here is a few pictures of my dog Tank. He is the only one that is kind of ambiguous the others are a little to uniquely marked for me to feel comfortable posting pictures of them. He is the one that is also my constant companion, Him and Bones. the others just kinda do their own thing for the most part but they are mamas boy. also pardon the mess haven't been able to pick up the house lately.
tank.jpgthick boi.jpgthesofa.jpg

Here is a few pictures of my dog Tank. He is the only one that is kind of ambiguous the others are a little to uniquely marked for me to feel comfortable posting pictures of them. He is the one that is also my constant companion, Him and Bones. the others just kinda do their own thing for the most part but they are mamas boy. also pardon the mess haven't been able to pick up the house lately.
View attachment 98998View attachment 98999View attachment 99000
Tank is a good looking dog. How old and what breed is he?

Tank is a good looking dog. How old and what breed is he?
Thank you, he is a very handsome boy :) Honestly though I don't know the awnser to either. All of my dogs are rescue dogs...in that they have wandered up to my house over the years. I have had him for about 6 years so I figure he is 7-8 years old. He still acts like a fairly young dog though. Some people think he looks like a pittbull others think he has some boxer in him. He is somewhere around 100 pounds so he is certainly a big dog too. If any one has an Idea I am all ears. though it wouldn't change how much I love him.

View attachment 98998View attachment 98999View attachment 99000
Your boy looks a lot like mine in the face and body. Part boxer right?

Your boy looks a lot like mine in the face and body. Part boxer right?
Your guess is as good as mine. He showed up on my door step about 6 years ago. He could be part space alien for all I know. lol. I think he might be part boxer and pitbull though.

Your guess is as good as mine. He showed up on my door step about 6 years ago. He could be part space alien for all I know. lol. I think he might be part boxer and pitbull though.
He looks it. It’s one rouge alien that’s very well appreciated I’m sure.

Just using this picture as an example but my girl is of this mix (aussie/cattle dog)- way to uniquely patterned for posting her pic but she’s a true beauty View attachment 100337
uniquely patterned boys/girls are both a blessing and a curse. they are always one of a kind, but you can't really "brag" how lucky you are here... if your girl is in any way similar to the pic you provided then she surely is one gorgeous gal.. not to be dismissive of "standard" looking boy/girl (my girl is as standard as a kangal/gsd mix gets), there's just something about unique looking ones that intrigues me

and there's my gal with a stick when she was 2 (she's 6 now)
stick.JPG

uniquely patterned boys/girls are both a blessing and a curse. they are always one of a kind, but you can't really "brag" how lucky you are here... if your girl is in any way similar to the pic you provided then she surely is one gorgeous gal.. not to be dismissive of "standard" looking boy/girl (my girl is as standard as a kangal/gsd mix gets), there's just something about unique looking ones that intrigues me

and there's my gal with a stick when she was 2 (she's 6 now)
View attachment 100993
She’s so beautiful ?!!

Here's my boy. Bohdi, Currently 16months.
Did a dna test on him when he was younger came back;
Rottie, Bull mastiff, Akita, AmBully, AmStaff, Staffie

Attachments

• Bohdi 2.png
    Bohdi 2.png
    434 KB · Views: 164
  • bohdi 3.png
    bohdi 3.png
    292.6 KB · Views: 128
  • baby bohdi.jpg
    baby bohdi.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 214
  • Bohdi.jpg
    Bohdi.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 227
@Tabooslut Hum is that a beautiful Dane and Mastiff I spy? Two handsome looking fellows. I am a big fan of the bigger breeds. Plus I love short haired one as well. Less muss and fuss to be had. Love the amazing coat pattern on the dane. What does taboo look for in a male partner this is the question on many minds? Probably one who will treat treat her and hers with the utmost love, kindness, and respect and never judge what she chooses to do. I want some cool dogos. Can I play with yours? Would love to be in the company of such critters as these.

Hmm... she looks like a pretty hefty girl. How much does she weigh? She might just need a little bit of stretching.
Haven't weighed her in a few but she should be between 60-70 lb. She's definitely large enough, but for some reason she can barely fit two fingers. I'd stretch her but she gets uncomfortable when I try to finger her. She just doesn't seem to enjoy anything other than oral ?

Back