Post Some Pics of Your Partners

Sadly she is very old, 23 Years. Does not have long. 😔 But hey, is quiet healthy for her age. Just a little wobbly on the legs sometimes.

If she is happy and healthy, I would say enjoy the time you have let tomorrow worry about the future, enjoy what you have today. I know only to well what it's like to see the one you love struggle to do something they would have done with their eyes closed when they were younger, and it brings things home to you that time is growing shorter, but you need to try and stay positive and treasure what you have now, there is time enough for sorrow and sadness later. I sincerely wish you more years with your girl while she is able to maintain a good quality of life.

Sadly she is very old, 23 Years. Does not have long. 😔 But hey, is quiet healthy for her age. Just a little wobbly on the legs sometimes.
23 not that old if she is in good health. She could go well into her 30s. I have had quite a few like that. If she has leg or bone problems, you may be able to correct that. See a vet.

Why are most male dogs neutralized in the US? that here in Argentina is sacrilege! I never trained a neutered dog .. for us who train hunting dogs it is like shooting them in the head ..
Where I live, when you adopt from an animal shelter or rescue group the dogs are already neutered to prevent unwanted puppies because the shelters are overflowing with dogs.

Where I live, when you adopt from an animal shelter or rescue group the dogs are already neutered to prevent unwanted puppies because the shelters are overflowing with dogs.
we control that by not letting them loose! I have seen that in many countries it is "frowned upon" for the dog to enter the house .. here the dog always sleeps inside .. only if I must go, I leave the dog outside.

My boy- he's a lab, border collie and german shepherd mix. Unfortunately we are just platonic because he's neutered but he's such a good boy.
I'm sure you give him a flea treatment, so does he have a grass or food allergy? It looks like he has been scratching a lot.

I'm sure you give him a flea treatment, so does he have a grass or food allergy? It looks like he has been scratching a lot.
He has demodex mange...it's all cleared up now but it was a long process of sulfur dips because since he's part German Shepherd he couldn't use the pill to treat it 😞

He has demodex mange...it's all cleared up now but it was a long process of sulfur dips because since he's part German Shepherd he couldn't use the pill to treat it 😞
That sounds like a lot of work, but you did what you had to, to get him back to normal again, so good job.

How could anyone look into those eyes and not want to follow where ever she leads. You are very lucky, but I'm sure you know that. :gsd_happysmile:
Oh yes, those eyes are the best. I take her everywhere with me. Waking up to her is the greatest thing I could ask for.

Ok then don’t. No need to announce it.
Of course i can announce as i just did.
Always think thrice before you post, and never think you're required or supposed to do so to fit the community.
Those who spread their material too freely may end up regretting their actions. There several examples even on this forum.

Back