Post session hygiene for self and your zoo partner

H

hameelton

Hi! I would like to know what you folks do in terms of taking care of the hygiene post session whether its just kissing, making out, oral, or sex etc. for yourself and your partner. Most of us as humans do post clean ups and stuff but would like to know with a K9 especially who is a hygiene freak. Thanks!

I don't have experience with dogs yet but I would leave my dog clean himself and take a shower just to clean my butt after going to the bathroom to let it out lol

just like with humans

Nothing. Dogs take care of cleaning themselves pretty well. My experience is with kissing and oral sex and that does not require any post sex hygiene at all.
It does help though to keep your dog clean, healthy and brush their teeth if you are into kissing.
Brushing though obviously has other long term benefits even if you are not into kissing.

I'm with a female and we do oral (for her) and vaginal. Afterwards she cleans us both, then asks to go out to pee (I'm very thankful she developed that habit). I'm not super concerned for myself, but I do wipe down after she's done licking me.

The most important part is grooming in general and beforehand. My Shepard is pampered like a show dog lol. I have a little brush that I use on his paws when he comes in, especially if the weather is wet and keep him brushed and clean. I think he likes it and honestly it makes him very much more appealing to me.

After are together, I will suckle him briefly if he lets me, I clean him to say ‘thank you’ - plus I find it very erotic to taste me on him.

Depending on where we are in the house I will usually sit on a towel, keeps leaking contained lol. But I don’t do a lot, other than enjoy the moment

Back