Post a Truth, Beginning With Yourself

I didn't initially like sushi until the year I was stationed in Okinawa JP. For the first 3 years I was there, I would sometimes just blow nearly 50 bucks on sushi from one of the sushi-go-round establishments there about once every month.

When i encounter a unbeatable boss in any scaling video game i play. Im all like "alright then" then use THAT one op item i dont really wanna use but forced to while doing the most no holds bar damaging dps i can imagine.

I have a fixation on centaurides, and I don't want to be cured of it.

For most of my teenage years, I thought that me, being a hispanic living in Central Texas and liking heavy metal music, would make me an oddity.

What makes you an asshole? Who diagnosed it? ?
a therapist that did a psyche eval on me. What makes me an asshole? the way I approach conversations (Debate mainly) and the fact that facts don't give a shit about anyone's feelings, and in general, neither do i. Not to say I am not empathetic, but, I quickly separate feeling from any conversation. I do this because the reason for discourse, of any type, is the civil exchange and discussion of facts and ideas.

a therapist that did a psyche eval on me. What makes me an asshole? the way I approach conversations (Debate mainly) and the fact that facts don't give a shit about anyone's feelings, and in general, neither do i. Not to say I am not empathetic, but, I quickly separate feeling from any conversation. I do this because the reason for discourse, of any type, is the civil exchange and discussion of facts and ideas.
So how do you not be an asshole? ?

Don't be in the conversation? :unsure:

And why lie? What exactly does that accomplish?
Nothing at all, and that's the point. Who do people go to when they actually want good advice? Honest conversation? A good laugh? A thought provoking moment? Do they go to someone who is going to coddle their feelings and tell them "everything is gonna be alright"? Hell no, they call up the asshole that they know. Why? Honesty. You can ALWAYS count on an asshole to be honest. Why? Because they understand that if the truth hurts, it means something needs to change.

Nothing at all, and that's the point. Who do people go to when they actually want good advice? Honest conversation? A good laugh? A thought provoking moment? Do they go to someone who is going to coddle their feelings and tell them "everything is gonna be alright"? Hell no, they call up the asshole that they know. Why? Honesty. You can ALWAYS count on an asshole to be honest. Why? Because they understand that if the truth hurts, it means something needs to change.
So what needs "changing"? ?

That's on the person receiving truth to find. But, typically, find the part of a true statement, about yourself (Said by another) that pisses you off the most.
That sounds incredibly cryptic. "Truth"? I fail to see how being a d*ck brings someone to "truth".

u just diagnosed me as a asshole to. I love it!!!

Im that asshole!!

Back