Post a Truth, Beginning With Yourself

Even one session of equine therapy could be more effective than 100 sessions of psychiatry.

But I digress...

Ok let's not turn this thread into a "bitching about mandatory psych visits" even though I agree with you

Back to the thread topic - I am very cold and it is currently summer

I'm starting to enjoy watching women piss. No clue why I like it but I like it.

for me, it's about where it's coming from. the stream naturally leads the eyes back up to the pussy (or penis). i admit to having a slight interest as well (but like the rest of my sexuality, my interest is only in non-humans).

It's a waste of time, but I'm required to see one. I have no choice, unfortunately. Oh well, at least I don't have to pay for it.

Try to think of it as an opportunity to improve aspects of your life, we all have areas we can reflect on and improve. Take advantage of it while you can!

As for the pissing, I'm an incorrigible outdoor pisser but watching it isn't a thing for me.

And I do not like scat either...

Piss can be a turn on but only in certain circumstances. Drinking is fun to watch but only straight from the source. Why dirty a dish?

Oh, Now that we all NEED therapy, now you want to move on, I see your sick game!

Boredom is leading me to depression.

I can't take anyone with a deep New York or Boston accent seriously as a person.

I say this as a Cajun who know's there's the cliche Cajun accent, Then there's the way most Cajun's actually speak, Which is like a normal person.

Back