Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Conservative

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Super conservative

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Splashstorm

Tourist
I decided to leave out Democrat vs Republican because I didn't want this poll to be US-centric. Moderate in the poll would encompass not leaning strongly in either direction.

Last edited:
None of the above.

I have a mix of opinions. For example, I think foreigners should be learning the language of the country the immigrate to, and should leave their own culture and religion behind, adapt to the lands culture, and should follow the lands law, regardless what this law dictates. If they fail to do so, they should be removed from the country, no exceptions. But I also think there should be open borders to free travel without any major restrictions. Borders should be open to anyone, to cross.

Thats both left and right. But it's not moderate.

None of the above.

I have a mix of opinions. For example, I think foreigners should be learning the language of the country the immigrate to, and should leave their own culture and religion behind, adapt to the lands culture, and should follow the lands law, regardless what this law dictates. If they fail to do so, they should be removed from the country, no exceptions. But I also think there should be open borders to free travel without any major restrictions. Borders should be open to anyone, to cross.

Thats both left and right. But it's not moderate.
I'd say it's moderate, in this case meaning in the middle. It's not US politics lol

I'd say it's moderate, in this case meaning in the middle. It's not US politics lol
Moderate would be trying to find a compromise between regulating immigration, and giving people as mutch of space as possible to express their culture and religion.

My opinion is pretty rigthswaying regarding immigration, but also very leftswaing regarding border control.

I’m extremely conservative! Then again, I’m not sure how my zoo interests fits in with that.
Easy. Conservatives lie, its okay. Liberals lie and sugarcoat everything and blame the other.
It is easy to decide which of the two is better.

Politically I vote my conscience. I and most won’t find a candidate that agree’s 100% with my views. In honesty the major candidate‘s running even if they have the best intention once they get in office find that in order to get anything accomplished have to learn how to play the game.

Back