Pokemon Unite

Honestly, no, and I don't think I will even play when she comes out on the phones. I don't like the MOBA-Pokemon mating. If I wanted to play MOBA, I would play LOL, if I wanted to play Pokemon, I would play Sword and Shield, but both at the same time are a mediocre idea

i've never really played a MOBA so it's been kind of fun learning a new game type. It's early maybe it will get better

It might be okay to learn the basic layout of the lines etc, but it is very different from normal MOBA games. Rather, it cannot be called "experience with MOBA games" because it is far from a MOBA game

What do you mean about pay to win?
Have you seen held items? You can upgrade when you get to level 9. This is done with tickets but if you don't have enough you can use the gems you buy to buy the upgrade items for that. It goes in a 1 to 1 ratio and you need a LOT of upgrade items to max a held item. And that can boost your power level by a lot.
This is a good example:

It might be okay to learn the basic layout of the lines etc, but it is very different from normal MOBA games. Rather, it cannot be called "experience with MOBA games" because it is far from a MOBA game
which would you recommend for a newbie

which would you recommend for a newbie

I don't have much experience in MOBA games myself. For phones, a good start is Mobile Legends - a very similar map, very similar classes and skills. For the more advanced on phones it's Wild Rift - practically 1: 1 LOL from pc only with a few small differences and a smaller character pool. On a computer, be it LOL or DOTA2, there's not much choice about that

Have you seen held items? You can upgrade when you get to level 9. This is done with tickets but if you don't have enough you can use the gems you buy to buy the upgrade items for that. It goes in a 1 to 1 ratio and you need a LOT of upgrade items to max a held item. And that can boost your power level by a lot.
This is a good example:

Well, a very disgusting thing. I wonder how much it is to keep the game and how much to jump on the money of the children who download it because they want to play creatures

Play Unite! It's very fun and doesn't have complicated mechanics. Also the fact that's new helps a lot. I recommend it if you haven't played a MOBA
lol i've been working so much this week i haven't had much opportunity to play but that's my plan to play this weekend. what about you, are you playing any other MOBAs that are newbie friendly

It’s alright. I used to play ranked but it got boring after a while. If they introduced items like they do in classic MOBA games it would be way better.

Back