Please help, i cant seem to fit in my female dog.

Zeekwitt

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
I have a very large breed female saint bernard/redbone mix whom im trying to have intercourse with, however despite her large vaginal size, i cant seem to properly penetrate her i dont know how to get my dick inside her, any pointers on how to properly enter her???

This will help show you de wey.

Youre either not hitting the angle right or its possible that she has a genetic deformation that prevents you from fitting properly. My first girl was a large full sized lab and she was built like that, and i was never able to get full penetration.

Also, it is possible that due to heat cycles your girl may not be able to be penetrated. Some girls are too tight unless theyre in heat and they open up, some girls like mine can only accomodate outside of heat and become too tight during heat.

Youre either not hitting the angle right or its possible that she has a genetic deformation that prevents you from fitting properly. My first girl was a large full sized lab and she was built like that, and i was never able to get full penetration.

Also, it is possible that due to heat cycles your girl may not be able to be penetrated. Some girls are too tight unless theyre in heat and they open up, some girls like mine can only accomodate outside of heat and become too tight during heat.
That may be the case, because no matter the position i cant seem to get it in. I wish their was a demonstrational video. But i can fit multiple fingers in her at a time. So im not sure, i also think im angling wrong at yhe initial insertion. Ive heard go almost straight up and then straigten out once in.

That may be the case, because no matter the position i cant seem to get it in. I wish their was a demonstrational video. But i can fit multiple fingers in her at a time. So im not sure, i also think im angling wrong at yhe initial insertion. Ive heard go almost straight up and then straigten out once in.
Are you using any lube? I use bad dragons cum lube, proper lubrication will do a lot. I dont have a dog to fuck and share knowledge from but see if you can get her aroused with a hot wet rag, my mares love that dogs should too.

I cant afford lube, i am a peasant lol. I'll have to try and get some. And could you explain the hot wet rag?? How does that work???

To be honest, she should be more than able to accommodate you. And if you say you can finger her. I think your 2 problems here are, you are not using Lube, and you are trying at a wrong angle.

on my very first time with my girl i was so clueless about their "back there" anatomy i resorted to just follow my finger with my penis. she was in heat and i was able to put 3 fingers in her so i just put my index finger on top of my penis and led it in the same way i did to finger her. worked like a charm.

I cant afford lube, i am a peasant lol. I'll have to try and get some. And could you explain the hot wet rag?? How does that work???
Yep just massage it on the outside of her pussy lips and it might arouse her, my horses love a hot wet rag to clean their vaginas they wink constantly while using it.
Don't ring it out though keep it drenched in warm water, to horses it simulates a stallions pre cum to lube himself.

Well i gotta say this gas been super helpful! One thing i need now is maybe a diagram showing the proper angle of trajectory. If i can get this to work ill upload a video if me and her. Ill even creampie her on camera since you all have been super helpful. All i need is for someone to help me find a video or pic showingthe right angle for insertion. If i still cant fet it to work however. Ill still try and upload me doing anal with her.

Well i gotta say this gas been super helpful! One thing i need now is maybe a diagram showing the proper angle of trajectory. If i can get this to work ill upload a video if me and her. Ill even creampie her on camera since you all have been super helpful. All i need is for someone to help me find a video or pic showingthe right angle for insertion. If i still cant fet it to work however. Ill still try and upload me doing anal with her.
If you look in the how-to's section, there is a topic that has anatomy pics.
and when you do get lube make sure it is water based and not scented

Thanks all, i think i need to focus on getting good lube. And then ill focus on proper insertion and what noy, ive been reading the how-to section for female dogs, just to try and get a better understanding of mine. Ive done anal with her several dozen times and she never pulls away or winces, or even shows any negative body language. It took time to get her to that point, so im thinking that's what it will take to get her ready for this.

Thanks all, i think i need to focus on getting good lube. And then ill focus on proper insertion and what noy, ive been reading the how-to section for female dogs, just to try and get a better understanding of mine. Ive done anal with her several dozen times and she never pulls away or winces, or even shows any negative body language. It took time to get her to that point, so im thinking that's what it will take to get her ready for this.
yeah just take your time and work up to it.

and anal with a mate that enjoys it is the best. both are wonderful but anal is more intimate.

Thats the one. I got it guys. Im going to the store to get some lube. I see how the guys gets the female to relax enough to accomadate 3 or mare or his fingers to allow his dick to fit properly. That helps out a lot actually.

All i need is for someone to help me find a video or pic showingthe right angle for insertion.

I think the "Right" angle would be a bit different for each dog. But The rule here is that you need to go upwards first. Feel it with your finger, and then guide your member.

I hope you can both enjoy it!

How's it going for you?

I'll give you a bit of a breakdown @Zeekwitt which may help you out.

Anatomy
The entrance of the vagina is usually 1-.5 inches above there vulva "fortune cookie." You when you go in it's important to also push your dick up. So I would advise sticking the head of your penis into the vulva and then raising your penis up by in inch before pushing in. (Some people have also had luck entering at a 45 degree angle, as well) That's just for entry alone. You will also want to make sure she an take two finger. (If I recall correctly you're slightly on the think side when it comes to dick size, do three fingers may be necessary.) Make sure you put lube on your middle finger and finger her vagina. I usually use one glob the size of 1.5 peas plus making my girl cum twice by hand. You may have to use two pea sized globs of lube. Put one glob on your finger, finger fuck her. Put another glob on and finger and finger fuck her again. You will also want to make sure that your penis is lubed and also quite wet/slick.

Stretching (If needed)
(PLEASE NOTE: Always cut your nails as short as possible, and always thoroughly wash your hands before sexual stretching. Lube will be your friend, but make sure it's water-based only, with water as the first ingredient. e.g. Astroglide lube, Link here!)

For most girl's your girl's size, generally there will be a "ring of muscle" about 4-5 inches from the entrance of the vulva. With your fingers increasing in number as you move forwards, you will want to poke the ring (if possible, it might not be), but if the ring is resisting penetration (if you can reach it) it's better to stretch the muscle out, just before the ring itself.

Some girls will take a week or two to be stretched out, some will take a month. And if you cannot make any progress past one finger, then she'll likely be too small no matter how much you try stretching. This will most likely not be a concern with your girl due to her breed and size, but it's not impossible.

If you do get to a level of stretching where you feel like you can get your penis in, take things very slowly. Gently slide yourself in with a good amount of lube. If she feels too tight still, or most importantly, she looks uncomfortable, stop immediately! More stretching is needed. Always listen to her body language on these matters. You want sex to be mutual pleasure. Both parties needs to be in on this type of fun.

Starting off with small dildos and moving them up in size until you can comfortably get one in that matches your size is more effective. But I highly dissuade newbies and beginners from using them as it's easy to cause pain and mis-aim if you don't know what you're doing. This will cause the doggy girl a tremendous amount of pain. It's better to start with fingers when starting out.

Positions
If she is comfortable with missionary, this will make things a lot easier. But it's possible that you girl is like mine and only like doggy style. I'm going to assume that your dog is about the same size as my dog. My girl is a pure bred Newfoundland and is about 115lbs. I did start out by crouch-doggy-style fucking her, but it was pretty difficult and exhausting. The easiest way I've found to fuck her is to get her up on my bed first. My bed is just a mattress and a box spring, you could also try a couch. Once my girl is up on my bed I can actually enter her standing straight up. (I personally have to also stand on a rolled up rug on the floor to make sure our crotches align properly.) To align properly, holding your dick out straight it should align with her asshole. You'll just need to crouch ever so slightly when entering her. If she's large enough to have sex already, then it's probably going to take some trial and error, but if you keep working at it, you should eventually get the hang of it. But again, make sure her vagina is lubed and also your penis is lubed.

Cleanliness
Vaginas are not like assholes. You want to make sure you finger her with well watched hands, and you want to make sure you have sex with her with a well washed dick. I normally hop in the shower and thoroughly clean my hands and penis before I have sex with my girl. If you use soap, make sure you thoroughly rinse it off. If you do not rinse it well enough left over soap will irritated the lining of her vagina.

That's all the advice I can give at the moment, if I think of more things I will edit my comments and add them.

Last edited:
I'll give you a bit of a breakdown @Zeekwitt which may help you out.

Anatomy
The entrance of the vagina is usually 1-.5 inches above there vulva "fortune cookie." You when you go in it's important to also push your dick up. So I would advise sticking the head of your penis into the vulva and then raising your penis up by in inch before pushing in. (Some people have also had luck entering at a 45 degree angle, as well) That's just for entry alone. You will also want to make sure she an take two finger. (If I recall correctly you're slightly on the think side when it comes to dick size, do three fingers may be necessary.) Make sure you put lube on your middle finger and finger her vagina. I usually use one glob the size of 1.5 peas plus making my girl cum twice by hand. You may have to use two pea sized globs of lube. Put one glob on your finger, finger fuck her. Put another glob on and finger and finger fuck her again. You will also want to make sure that your penis is lubed and also quite wet/slick.

Stretching (If needed)
(PLEASE NOTE: Always cut your nails as short as possible, and always thoroughly wash your hands before sexual stretching. Lube will be your friend, but make sure it's water-based only, with water as the first ingredient. e.g. Astroglide lube, Link here!)

For most girl's your girl's size, generally there will be a "ring of muscle" about 4-5 inches from the entrance of the vulva. With your fingers increasing in number as you move forwards, you will want to poke the ring (if possible, it might not be), but if the ring is resisting penetration (if you can reach it) it's better to stretch the muscle out, just before the ring itself.

Some girls will take a week or two to be stretched out, some will take a month. And if you cannot make any progress past one finger, then she'll likely be too small no matter how much you try stretching. This will most likely not be a concern with your girl due to her breed and size, but it's not impossible.

If you do get to a level of stretching where you feel like you can get your penis in, take things very slowly. Gently slide yourself in with a good amount of lube. If she feels too tight still, or most importantly, she looks uncomfortable, stop immediately! More stretching is needed. Always listen to her body language on these matters. You want sex to be mutual pleasure. Both parties needs to be in on this type of fun.

Starting off with small dildos and moving them up in size until you can comfortably get one in that matches your size is more effective. But I highly dissuade newbies and beginners from using them as it's easy to cause pain and mis-aim if you don't know what you're doing. This will cause the doggy girl a tremendous amount of pain. It's better to start with fingers when starting out.

Positions
If she is comfortable with missionary, this will make things a lot easier. But it's possible that you girl is like mine and only like doggy style. I'm going to assume that your dog is about the same size as my dog. My girl is a pure bred Newfoundland and is about 115lbs. I did start out by crouch-doggy-style fucking her, but it was pretty difficult and exhausting. The easiest way I've found to fuck her is to get her up on my bed first. My bed is just a mattress and a box spring, you could also try a couch. Once my girl is up on my bed I can actually enter her standing straight up. (I personally have to also stand on a rolled up rug on the floor to make sure our crotches align properly.) To align properly, holding your dick out straight it should align with her asshole. You'll just need to crouch ever so slightly when entering her. If she's large enough to have sex already, then it's probably going to take some trial and error, but if you keep working at it, you should eventually get the hang of it. But again, make sure her vagina is lubed and also your penis is lubed.

Cleanliness
Vaginas are not like assholes. You want to make sure you finger her with well watched hands, and you want to make sure you have sex with her with a well washed dick. I normally hop in the shower and thoroughly clean my hands and penis before I have sex with my girl. If you use soap, make sure you thoroughly rinse it off. If you do not rinse it well enough left over soap will irritated the lining of her vagina.

That's all the advice I can give at the moment, if I think of more things I will edit my comments and add them.
Yeah, ive only ever managed to get 2 fingers in her (even with lube) and thats after working with her for like 2 years. Ive always had a hard timw pushing past the entrance of her vagina, even after "warming her up", and it seems shes gonna need a dildo to help her. Unfortunately thats just not in my budget. I purchased a cheap silicon one off of amazon. But that wasnt big enough (about 5.5 inches) to do anything. I wosh i was friends with a professional who could walk me through it in person.

If anyone would donate a dildo to me, id gladly film an entire series of me using it on her.

Yeah, ive only ever managed to get 2 fingers in her (even with lube) and thats after working with her for like 2 years. Ive always had a hard timw pushing past the entrance of her vagina, even after "warming her up", and it seems shes gonna need a dildo to help her. Unfortunately thats just not in my budget. I purchased a cheap silicon one off of amazon. But that wasnt big enough (about 5.5 inches) to do anything. I wosh i was friends with a professional who could walk me through it in person.
Ah, if you know how to aim properly, a technique my friend uses is with silicone butt plug set. Basically he'll start out with a smallest butt plug and use it on a girl 1-2 times a day for as long as she's willing, after about a week he'll move up to the next size. Use it on the dog for another week, 1-2 times a day. He will keep moving up sizes until she can comfortably take the largest one. He's had sex with over 30 female canines, so he knows what he's doing. He also has a massive dick... that I've actually seen in person. Lol

You can get a 4 set of medical grade silicone butt plugs off of Amazon for $14.99. - Link To It Right Here.

Last edited:
Maybe im just not experienced enough. This is the first time ive had a female to experiment with, she takes anal like a champion and i love her to death. Shes actually a well mannered dog, who i love showing off when i get the chance. Im sure its just because im doing something wrong.

Back